Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver (487 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Victni: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady, @akinolatosin7 cries out after she got assaulted by a Taxify Driver. Gistvic Reports.

She said after the driver took her to her house, did a transfer to him but didn’t get the money ,he locked the car, pulled up the windows and drove her away.

She also said she kept showing him the prove of payment via her phone but he wouldn’t answer.

SEE FULL POST BELOW:

Watch Videos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-will-disgrace-you-today-your-mother.html

1 Share

Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Victni: 5:07am On Jun 23, 2019

Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Victni: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2019

Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by martyns303(m): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2019
why always women tho? If it's a cash trip, have cash handy. if it's not then link ur card to the app. He felt he was being scammed.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by koyeni(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2019
angry
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by yvelchstores(f): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Don't seek for justice from the taxi company, sue the taxi company in a court of law. Get a good lawyer and smile to the bank later. This is the only way they and others will learn.
If in a hospital, a doctor does criminal injustice to u, u sue the hospital not the doctor.
This is repulsive, for the said amount. He should have come to see ur house so that if he didn't see d alert he can come back or better still download his mobile app and use his e statement. Sue d company not the ignoramus

1 Like

Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by beewhy009(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady, @akinolatosin7 cries out after she got assaulted by a Taxify Driver. Gistvic Reports.

She said after the driver took her to her house, did a transfer to him but didn’t get the money ,he locked the car, pulled up the windows and drove her away.

She also said she kept showing him the prove of payment via her phone but he wouldn’t answer.

SEE FULL POST BELOW:

Watch Videos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/i-will-disgrace-you-today-your-mother.html

*sifia* pains, gat me really... grin
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Olodo24: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Assault everywhere.
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Amuocha: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Did she seat at owners corner?
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by Nukilia: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Banks are having problems with the electronic transfer of cash of late. I think that's why people hardly receive their transfers immediately. The driver could have taken it easy... This is Nigeria.
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by starbuck(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2019
I can't imagine a man beating me and my friend up...

I go target him blokos, and my friend would use slippers be knacking him for head

NB:Those ladies should better stop feeding because Nri ha na eri nara ha n'ihi
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by weyreypey: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Lies..
Re: "Your Mother Is A Slut" - Nigerian Lady Gets Assaulted By A Taxify Driver by weyreypey: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Nukilia:
Banks are having problems with the electronic transfer of cash of late. I think that's why people hardly receive their transfers immediately. The driver could have taken it easy... This is Nigeria.
Do you know what she told the driver?. You called a cab ... have your money ready

(1) (Reply)

Hausa And Core Northern Guys Are Hardly Cultists / Rape Allegations: Pastor Adeboye Breaks His Silence / SUICIDE! 300 Level UNIBEN Student Jumps To His Death (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.