Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot (482 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot by Djbond(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2019
It started last week and we've been giving her flu J. But it only suppresses it for few days. Please any other medications you can prescribe.
Re: My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot by daddytime(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Is Nairaland the hospital you should be checking that kid into for a decent check up?

5 Likes

Re: My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot by SilentVboy: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Djbond:
It started last week and we've been giving her flu J. But it only suppresses it for few days. Please any other medications you can prescribe.
Hey, I know u came here to find out if someone had similar issue so that u can also use same medication.

But bro, if u actually value the life of that child, u will take that child to the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Do u not know that the immune system of everyone is not the same?

Do u not know that this is a baby u are talking about and not an adult that can endure?

1 Like

Re: My 11 Month Old Baby's Body Is Very Hot by czarina(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Djbond:
Go to the hospital asap! Baby needs a thorough check up and many things can trigger a fever - which is only an immune response by the way.

Please be quick! We no wan hear sad stories.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House: Please I Need Help / How To Identify And Differentiate Symptoms Of Malaria And That Of Typhoid / Our Health System: A No-mercy System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.