Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria (453 Views)

Cost Of Retinal Detachment Surgery / What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Retina Detachment Surgery In Various Hospitals In Nigeria by kashkaval(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
hello nairalanders, i was diagnosed with retina detachment in right eye which will need surgery to correct. At the university of abuja teaching hospital were it was diagnosed, the operation is performed there but they told me that it's a bit expensive.
nairalanders who are working in hospitals where this surgery is perform to please tell me the cost.

moderators please help me push this thread to front / home page for quick solution. thank you..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (photo) / Why Do Men Get Penis Pain? / Marie Stopes Nigeria Reaches 7m Women With Family Planning Services In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.