Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi (26420 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Carlyboi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Nah, I don't do things with sentiments.
He should be behind that chukwueze young lady sef
Your choice bro Aina worked his ass off asides even the beautiful assist blocks and clearances solid defensively great tackles and interceptions maybe it’s cos it’s Burundi maybe nit but the last time I saw ola in a Nigerian shirts I felt he had no biz in the team he did a yeomans job and he his the most improved player I have seen in a while

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Emilokoiyawon: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Omo I ya elepa...congrats
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by timay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
likelove8899:
that they struggle to beat Burundi just a goal...?

Just like Morocco struggled to beat Namibia via an own goal sef.

All those small east and south African countries bare just parking the bus against the big sides, so what do you expect

10 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by HARDBUOI: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Well deserved cool

I saw some people already masturbating for Ola Aina to win it

Aina was good in his position too but Ndidi literally helped silence the burundians midfield with little or no support from the ineffective Mikel Obi and an average Etebo

Aina's highlight of the game was just the assist, which came late in the game

Ndidi helped marshall the midfield and also covered up for the defense

My 4 outstanding performers: Ndidi, Iwobi, Aina, and Chukwueze

Once again, well deserved cool

Only those who their their ingredients of football know this

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by otokx(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:
. Who be that fine babe wey dey cameroon defence?

She even has 6 packs.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by SQLmastar(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
angry
Lekan1o1:
I knew he would, u will think other otherwise only if don't know football
Mtcheww..
All these aftermath prophets. sad
If you knew all along, why didn't you mention it yesterday.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by sirtuler(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Gullah:
I knew he would win it but this award trophy looks ugly

I don't know what's wrong with us in Africa, to present a simple award we can't. Very ugly.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Kharol1234: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:
. Who be that fine babe wey dey cameroon defence?
johansson na my uncle pikin wetin happen?
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kharol1234:
johansson na my uncle pikin wetin happen?
I love her.... I dont care if her boobs are like wallnut.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
otokx:

She even has 6 packs.
I love her like that..
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Kharol1234: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:

I love her.... I dont care if her boobs are like wallnut.
lol d babe fyn jare even dat der numba 8
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Kharol1234: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
dem dae rob africa oooo see sweet goal wer cameroon score dem cancle say offside
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kharol1234:
lol d babe fyn jare even dat der numba 8
Yes oo.. Currently VAR is dealing with cameroon..
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by fredoooooo: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
chukwueze doesn't impress u? Musa doesn't?
Mr man , what I see in football is more than just dribbling and running around the field ..

Chukwueze is good but need to mature, Musa can never play in my team.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kharol1234:
dem dae rob africa oooo see sweet goal wer cameroon score dem cancle say offside
Those girls fit abandon match oo.. grin grin
These VAR sef na heartbreaker.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by TundeeednuT: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cheating, wetin him play
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yesterday here on nairaland, there was a post that rate Ndidi 6/10 but see the real statistics here...they know better than us

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Lol Im telling you.
Sentiments won't kill nigerians..
I wonder how a goal and assist guarantees u man of the match..
All this bet 9ja kkids

Football in itself is a sentimental game... Most people watch it from different perspectives.

Ighalo made all the difference with his runs, positioning, and finishing... But, he was never in contention for MOTM. Ola Aina was a different issue entirely. He was pure magic; basically everywhere and overlapping... If you know Marcelo in Real Madrid, you will understand his quality.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Well deserved cool

I saw some people already masturbating for Ola Aina to win it

Aina was good in his position too but Ndidi literally helped silence the burundians midfield with little or no support from the ineffective Mikel Obi and an average Etebo

Aina's highlight of the game was just the assist, which came late in the game

Ndidi helped marshall the midfield and also covered up for the defense

My 4 outstanding performers: Ndidi, Iwobi, Aina, and Chukwueze

Once again, well deserved cool
I think I will agree with ur submissions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Kharol1234: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:

Those girls fit abandon match oo.. grin grin
These VAR sef na heartbreaker.
see tears for d cameroonian ladies eyes i dae feel for dem
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kharol1234:
Too bad... Make dem scrap this VAR jare... We dont want perfect/near perfect decisions. There should be errors in officiating..

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kharol1234:
3-0
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Kharol1234: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:

Too bad... Make dem scrap this VAR jare... We dont want perfect/near perfect decisions. There should be errors in officiating..
3-0 var don bring der spirit down
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by holuphisayor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Man Utd should buy this guy na. Is it because adidas no go fit sell him shirt? grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Lol Im telling you.
Sentiments won't kill nigerians..
I wonder how a goal and assist guarantees u man of the match..
All this bet 9ja kkids

We are a sentimental people. Unwise and unobjective. Reason we are so divided and wretchedly poor.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Legendguru: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Laggafin: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Igbo amaka.. grin ndidi shine on go glory

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Godsage(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabaIbo:
I was a bit surprised last night when some people out of sentiment were shouting Ola Aina just because of an assist, Ighalo is still OK because of his goal, but the best two for the award are Ndidi and Chukwueze. Iwobi also did well
Ighalo that played 20mins is ok?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by hardbody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
likelove8899:
that they struggle to beat Burundi just a goal...?

Guinea struggled hard to not lose. The same way famed Egypt struggled to run away with a slim lead. Burundi qualified on merits and drew Mali home and away.

I don't need to say more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years / Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time. / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.