Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi (26301 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by kinibigdeal(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
He looked unhappy with the quality of the MATM award
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by tfash96(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Munzy14:
And some people weh deh watch football with Glasses where hailing ighalo and ola aina as potential MOM.
lolzzz

Meanwhile book ur seat for this training on organic poultry....
it is called MOTM not MOM.... no offence bro
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnidi na baller
Infact all the super eagles players are ballers
apart from Alpeyi sha,that dude go soon loom away this competition for Us

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by YoungAncient1: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
The AFCON picture is quite poor. Nigeria's jersey looked white from a distance. Also, the quality of play so far has been average. Teams can't string series of passes together; long passes seem to be the in-thing.

Somebody must just get the MOM award sha
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by HARDBUOI: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Football in itself is a sentimental game... Most people watch it from different perspectives.

Ighalo made all the difference with his runs, positioning, and finishing... But, he was never in contention for MOTM. Ola Aina was a different issue entirely. He was pure magic; basically everywhere and overlapping... If you know Marcelo in Real Madrid, you will understand his quality.

I hope u read the statistics of ndidi above.. undecided
Compiled by professional analyst.
Ola Aina played really well yesterday but I still rate him behind ndidi and even Chuwkwueze a
Chukwueze was the reason their defends was scared to come out and overlap

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by olamakinde(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:
And our afonja brothers were here on nairaland forcing it on ola aina grin
These people eehn...
This shows you how they have been playing games on dumb Nigerians with their media
cry
must you turn everything to tribal war here, why can't you comment reasonably and move on?

7 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by HARDBUOI: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Reference:

We are a sentimental people. Unwise and unobjective. Reason we are so divided and wretchedly poor.

I Dey tell u bro.. And that why This country has been going round and round rather than forward move forward
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
hardbody:

Guinea struggled hard to not lose. The same way famed Egypt struggled to run away with a slim lead. Burundi qualified on merits and drew Mali home and away.

I don't need to say more.
these big teams are not playing intelligent football simple...a Europe's team will thrashed the burundi of this world... if rohr started ighalo and musa play Mikel deep...it would have been different....incase you want to know we still have minnows in African football...
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Well deserved cool

I saw some people already masturbating for Ola Aina to win it

Aina was good in his position too but Ndidi literally helped silence the burundians midfield with little or no support from the ineffective Mikel Obi and an average Etebo

Aina's highlight of the game was just the assist, which came late in the game

Ndidi helped marshall the midfield and also covered up for the defense

My 4 outstanding performers: Ndidi, Iwobi, Aina, and Chukwueze

Once again, well deserved cool

all of you that re just shouting many ppl were supporting ola aina or ighalo as the man of the match yesterday... tell me even if u too was not convinced that either of them would win, lie now make thunder strike you. wat I can say is that many yesterday tut either ola aina, chkwueze, or ighala may win it...cos that goal was wat Nigeria needed most yesterday. congratulations to indidi.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by chiboy1116: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
fredoooooo:

Mr man , what I see in football is more than just dribbling and running around the field ..

Chukwueze is good but need to mature, Musa can never play in my team.
oshey coachee , doesn't change the fact that chukwueze is a good footballer. U obviously haven't seen him play in laliga , u should ask Ramos and alba what happened the last time they met.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by hensben(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Lol Im telling you.
Sentiments won't kill nigerians..
I wonder how a goal and assist guarantees u man of the match..
All this bet 9ja kkids
Raumdeuter people. Na who score or assist play ball pass according to raumdeuter.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Angelfrost(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

I hope u read the statistics of ndidi above.. undecided
Compiled by professional analyst.
Ola Aina played really well yesterday but I still rate him behind ndidi and even Chuwkwueze a
Chukwueze was the reason their defends was scared to come out and overlap

Yes I did... Hence, the use of the term "Sentimental".
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Armaggedon: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
olamakinde:
must you turn everything to tribal war here, why can't you comment reasonably and move on?
I'm sorry but Yoruba people are extremely tribalistic. if ola aina went with the name okeke most of those tipping him for the mom would have gone dumb. #fact

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by AkataYeriYeri: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
SavageMajor:

Egypt
Okay . Thanks

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
oshey coachee , doesn't change the fact that chukwueze is a good footballer. U obviously haven't seen him play in laliga , u should ask Ramos and alba what happened the last time they met.
Lolzz but that guy is a through baller even Marcelo can confirm

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Thoryeeb(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:
. Who be that fine babe wey dey cameroon defence?
I swear she fine diee that yellow girl
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Godsage(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Football in itself is a sentimental game... Most people watch it from different perspectives.

Ighalo made all the difference with his runs, positioning, and finishing... But, he was never in contention for MOTM. Ola Aina was a different issue entirely. He was pure magic; basically everywhere and overlapping... If you know Marcelo in Real Madrid, you will understand his quality.
Remove ighalo, he only played 20mins and shouldn't be in contention for motm.. Hw relevant would ighalo goal be if ndidi and the rest of the defenders have fumbled for 70mins

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:
These people eehn...
This shows you how they have been playing games on dumb Nigerians with their media
cry
Mr Man I swear you need sense and laying of hands either in the form of prayers or heavy beating.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by hardbody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
these big teams are not playing intelligent football simple...a Europe's team will thrashed the burundi of this world... if rohr started ighalo and musa play Mikel deep...it would have been different....incase you want to know we still have minnows in African football...

We are talking about african football not euro or world cup.

Please where are the minnows? None of them qualified for this competition, the likes of Seychelles for instance
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:

I love her.... I dont care if her boobs are like wallnut.
Estelle Johnson, born to an American father and Malian mother.
Bros face your Nigerian babes.
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thoryeeb:
I swear she fine diee that yellow girl
I love am die
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by nepapole(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Castroii:

Estelle Johnson, born to an American father and Malian mother.
Bros face your Nigerian babes.
Bros.....that beauty dey turn my head.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by hardbody: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

Oga, i just noticed you are a malabite. I am one too, make we reason this matter
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
hardbody:

We are talking about african football not euro or world cup.

Please where are the minnows? None of them qualified for this competition, the likes of Seychelles for instance
you saw how Tanzania struggled with Senegal..
can Madagascar win Afcon??
minnows exist when the big boys slack and refused to play
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
hardbody:

Oga, i just noticed you are a malabite. I am one too, make we reason this matter
am a malabite Sir...agreed is Afro soccer but then there are still minnows
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by chizzyreal: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:
These people eehn...
cry
U can do better
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Munzy14(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2019
tfash96:
it is called MOTM not MOM.... no offence bro
It is not called? bro it is abbreviation. You choose how you want it. I silenced T doesn't mean the message was not pushed across. Some abbreviation are not even in the dictionary, just like this one..

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Brainytimz(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Must you make it an ethnic issue??
HARDBUOI:
These people eehn...
cry
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by Bar1941(m): 4:16am On Jun 24, 2019
HARDBUOI:
These people eehn...
cry

You people are so shallow minded, no wonder you put tribalism in every matter. Among people that thought Aina deserved the MOTM am sure we have non Yorubas so as we have non Igbos among people that gave it to Ndidi and others. Some people support Messi while others prefer CR7, Okocha is loved by many Nigerians irrespective of their tribe, so for once stop tribalising non tribalistic topics.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by hardbody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you saw how Tanzania struggled with Senegal..
can Madagascar win Afcon??
minnows exist when the big boys slack and refused to play

At the world stage in the world cup, 32 countries qualify, each is supposedly a potential winner but at least 4 are tipped to be possible contenders to the mundial cup. Would you call the rest minnows?

Did you watch the last world cup finals? Would you have imagined that the two countries will play in the finals, one of the contenders was not originally a very strong favourite from our group as Argentina and Nigeria were partially touted

A team that qualifies to play at the finals of any competition has thrown away the toga of being a minnow. Underate them at your own risk
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by tfash96(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Munzy14:

It is not called? bro it is abbreviation. You choose how you want it. I silenced T doesn't mean the message was not pushed across. Some abbreviation are not even in the dictionary, just like this one..
ok sir
Re: AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi by HARDBUOI: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Bar1941:

You people are so shallow minded, no wonder you put tribalism in every matter. Among people that thought Aina deserved the MOTM am sure we have non Yorubas so as we have non Igbos among people that gave it to Ndidi and others. Some people support Messi while others prefer CR7, Okocha is loved by many Nigerians irrespective of their tribe, so for once stop tribalising non tribalistic topics.

Lol top crying already.. This is just a portion from the dish u coocked and u are crying.
So u now know how it feels when u and ur empty headed brothers mock IGBOS for not voting buhari, knowing too well that buhari still have igbo supporters ,
What I hate about u guys is ur Shamfel smelly hypocrisy . SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON / Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.