Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix (42058 Views)

Shop Destroyed In Oshogbo For Voting PDP / Wike $100k Donation Tears Imo PDP Apart, As Sam Daddy Men High Jacked The Money / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by PetroDollaxxx: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don’t think you know what are talking about. Ghanaians were deported from Nigeria twice. In 1983 and 1985. On both occasions, Nigerian thugs were roaming neighborhoods iooking for Ghanians to attack. A lot the people deported are still alive and can speak for themselves.

tommy589:

No one harassed them in "83 when they were asked to go. Though it was not all good news,some sold their personal belongings at give away prices.And a good number of them that were good neighbors or in employ of Nigerians were given cash gift.
After the deadline some that stayed were not deported or harassed.
Let me inform you Nigerians were expelled from Ghana in 1969. Some with families that had lived in Ghana for over 100 years without knowing their family roots in Nigeria were forced to leave,they ended as destitutes. I still recollect meeting some with no where to go that made bar beach their homes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ha ha ha ha ha

See im face.

This one na human chimpanzee grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by udemzyudex(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
vedaxcool:
What exactly is her crime? Staying in Ghana? Government should just come up with incentives to bring this productive Nigerians back home, they will bring capital and their productiveness back.

Which govt?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Nukilia: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
I don’t think you know what are talking about. Ghanaians were deported from Nigeria twice. In 1983 and 1985. On both occasions, Nigerian thugs were roaming neighborhoods iooking for Ghanians to attack. A lot the people deported are still alive and can speak for themselves.

Some of them were committing crimes all over Nigeria. They were armed robbers... Even till now some Ghanaians are escaping with peoples money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by atheistandproud(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
tommy589:

No one harassed them in "83 when they were asked to go. Though it was not all good news,some sold their personal belongings at give away prices.And a good number of them that were good neighbors or in employ of Nigerians were given cash gift.
Let me inform you Nigerians were expelled from Ghana in 1969. Some with families that had lived in Ghana for over 100 years without knowing their family roots in Nigeria were forced to leave,they ended as destitutes. I still recollect meeting some with no where to go that made bar beach their homes

My mom was born in Ghana. She was barely 10 years old when they had to flee. A neighbor hid them if not she would be dead. Her father's business was destroyed. Her mom's shop was torched. They returned to Nigeria with only their lives. She still talks about it sometimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by udemzyudex(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
I don't support what my Ghanaian brothers are doing by attacking the Nigerians and even our police have promised to protect the Nigerian shops buh I agree that the laws should be followed.The law is "NO foreigner is suppose to engage in retail trade or business in Ghana and it is reserved for only Ghanaian citizens.Our laws are bigger and overrule any ECOWAS treaty signed.It's simple cos since 2005,Nigeria has banned 97 products from Ghana into entering into Nigeria with the reason of protection of its infant industries irrespective of ECOWAS and Ghana didn't retaliate.For instance Ghanaian cement products are banned from entering into Nigeria buh Dangote and co import their cheap cements into our country everyday.Nigeria sacked 2 million Ghanaians from Nigeria even when ECOWAS was present buh now over 5 million Nigerians are walking and living in Ghana.The country that houses most Nigerians worldwide outside Nigeria is Ghana.Even SA can't stand about 100,000 Nigeriams much more 4 million Nigerians and you shout that Ghana hates you,Ghana is xenophobic and lazy,see the impudent.

You're crazy. Nigerian sack 2 millions Ghanaians how? When and where?

If you have nothing reasonable to post just keep shut oga and stop displaying your mumu online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by bptc10: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
my brother the truth is that Many ghanans are jealous of Nigerians especially the Akans, they hate us, the only trbe that are fare to Nigerians are the Ewes, I have spend 22 years in Ghana and i married to a Ghanian, before the election of 2000 that brought Kufour into power there is a lot of killing of women in Ghana, Ghanaian started attacking Nigerians that they are the one killing their women, their reason is that they don't know what the Nigerians do to make money, I was staying at Abeka Lapaz then, and because many of my friends are Ghanaian and i also live a getto live then some of my Nigerians brothers living around Lapaz accused me of been the one that planned with Ghanaian and attacking the Nigerians that are living around Lapaz, this create a problem between me and my Igbo brothers, because of that till today i don't associate myself with my Igbo brothers especially the traders, The same attack brought the death of some Nigerians in Ghana, it only take Jerry Rawlings after the election to tell Ghanaian that it was NPP people that are killing their women.

With regards to Nigerians selling in Ghana market, before, we normally bring goods from Nigeria and supply to Ghanaian but when you supply them your goods they will make sure that they spoil your money, they will rather prefer using your money for funeral than to pay you, i am a victim to this, this is what brought about Nigerians flooding into Ghana market.

Ghanaian always commit evil and cover it, that is the reason why the world are not seeing the bad side of Ghanaian, on like Nigerians that expose everything to the public.
chrisagyei:
I don't support what my Ghanaian brothers are doing by attacking the Nigerians and even our police have promised to protect the Nigerian shops buh I agree that the laws should be followed.The law is "NO foreigner is suppose to engage in retail trade or business in Ghana and it is reserved for only Ghanaian citizens.Our laws are bigger and overrule any ECOWAS treaty signed.It's simple cos since 2005,Nigeria has banned 97 products from Ghana into entering into Nigeria with the reason of protection of its infant industries irrespective of ECOWAS and Ghana didn't retaliate.For instance Ghanaian cement products are banned from entering into Nigeria buh Dangote and co import their cheap cements into our country everyday.Nigeria sacked 2 million Ghanaians from Nigeria even when ECOWAS was present buh now over 5 million Nigerians are walking and living in Ghana.The country that houses most Nigerians worldwide outside Nigeria is Ghana.Even SA can't stand about 100,000 Nigeriams much more 4 million Nigerians and you shout that Ghana hates you,Ghana is xenophobic and lazy,see the impudent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by HeyCorleone(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
vedaxcool:
What exactly is her crime? Staying in Ghana? Government should just come up with incentives to bring this productive Nigerians back home, they will bring capital and their productiveness back.

She's obviously in Ghana because of the steady power supply. Nothing on earth can beat that.

You'd have small money to start business here and the first thing you think of is money for an alternate source of power supply.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Damfostopper(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
what's Ghana..

is it a name of a charcoal or a name of a local government area in Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:

I don’t get you. What do you mean “some people in Ghana would grow the guts to,,,,,,” what is that supposed to mean? Nobody is supporting violence, but I find your statement to be foolish and offensive. Why can’t Ghanaians attack Nigerians in Ghana. Recently a 70-year old Ghanaians and his daughter were murdered in your zoo country and some of your countrymen were celebrating it on nairaland. Did any of you condemn it? Nigerians are hypocrites

a zoo country that fed your black monkeys?nincompoop
A fool such as you doesn't deserve a chance at knowledge but I won't spare your ignorance,for challenging me id make no exception ,if not for Ghana must go maybe by now you won't have a country, you where forced out of Nigeria to go and develop your country of which you succeeded ,now dogs like you have the guts to take a bite at your master? you have no courtesy.its sad that a Ghanian monkey was slain over here,I don't know about it but it would be bias an naive of you to say that no one condemned it, to say that my words hurt you show you have feelings after all, if you don't like the truth I speak then challenge those doing wrong against Nigerians living in your country to stop or else you'd come across more harsh truths from me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
So it's true! I also learn that the Nigerian lecturer who made an expository videos of Ghanaians cruelty to Nigerians there has been sacked by the Ghanian University he lectured.
Come O, majid,van, jacker, Pascal amanfo etal, do an awareness in Ur country O!instead, let Nollywood start segregating them
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Sanisalihu: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
This racism of a thing no want stop
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Masterclass32: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
After drinking engine oil they will be behaving anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by koolaid87: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Buhari doesnt care about Nigerians

Na to dey sympathize with other foreign nations

Useless malam
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Nukilia: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
atheistandproud:

My mom was born in Ghana. She was barely 10 years old when they had to flee. A neighbor hid them if not she would be dead. Her father's business was destroyed. Her mom's shop was torched. They returned to Nigeria with only their lives. She still talks about it sometimes.
Chai
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by uckennety(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Litmus:

He is not your brother, stop palling them and thus indirectly endorsing thire behavior towards Nigerians in their primitive society and civil society back there in Ghana.

Oga let's be honest Ghana has gone ahead of us in almost every way positive!

We are just bigger in population and landmass

Look at Ghana intl airport look at ours

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by luvyaself95(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Another War For Nigeria This is Getting Too Much..
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by iyerim: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2019
I always wonder why Nigerians are quick to condemn their nationals and nation even without hearing the whole story or having proof. Most African nationals are tagged Nigerians when they are caught in crimes.

Go ahead keep destroying your countrys image online. You point fingers at other tribes or religion but remember the rest four fingers are pointing back at you, you are destroying your self in the eyes of the world. Very soon there will be no good Nigeria and that includes you and your childrens children.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Menance: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Wait o. Someone open eye, wash eye and trekked to ghana another irrelevant African country? I rather die in Nigeria that to crawl to another African country. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by lozanni(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Angelcreature:
But Ghanaians are black o, just like Angelbeing color grin

It might have something to do with the condemned engine oil they love so much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by tommy589(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:

It is a lie sir, you can ask any Ghanians alive to come to this forum to tell us where in Nigeria thugs attacked them.
Some public libraries in Nigeria should still have Daily times and other newspapers of that period to dispute your claim.Also,if you witnessed any attack on illegal alien then,do tell us the state it happened.
It was a regular feature then to see newspapers headlines of Ghanians involved in robbery.
There is limit to tolerance.When I was leaving Ghana in 2007 on my last visit,I knew this day was going to come.
They are very tolerant people but some Nigerians took their tolerance for granted. I wonder why it's impossible for some people to manage their little successes,they always ensure their hosts feel like second class citizens. You see Nigerians with no visible means of livelihood flaunting their little money at their host faces.They see their host wives and daughters as fair games that they won't hesitate to make passes at in the presence of the husband or father.
Can you imagine someone drinking beer at an internet café around around 7am,is that not bringing undue attention to oneself in a foreign country? Some Nigerians act rudely and without decency when provided with little opportunity.
I suggest as a solution,community associations should be mandated to advice and guide their community people through weekly meetings,on how not to rubbish their hosts. When attacks get to happen law abiding Nigerians are not immune

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by cassette(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisagyei:

Thank you ! What effrontery, you this condemned engine oil junkie chatting on our Nairaland !! GTFOH ! and take your xenophobic self to ghanaland or una no get una own blog ?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2019
eagleeye2:
I heard about Ghana must Go. Less than 40 years after, Nigerians are seeking economic asylum in Ghana.
Be careful how you treat others when you are on top of the food chain.
We treated South Africa good and now how good is our relationship with them? Shit happens
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by nwimo22(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2019
vedaxcool:
When they productive ones still in the country are not been talked about.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by bigpicture001: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Naija..should seize all forms of communication with ghana... including imports from.ghana..nd get many luxury buses to bring back our people.....this should last for 10years
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

She's obviously in Ghana because of the steady power supply. Nothing on earth can beat that.

You'd have small money to start business here and the first thing you think of is money for an alternate source of power supply.

Guy your point has k leg, she simply sells parts which she does not produce in essence she is a trader not a producer.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by HeyCorleone(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2019
vedaxcool:

Guy your point has k leg, she simply sells parts which she does not produce in essence she is a trader not a producer.

So someone who sells spare parts doesn't deserve electricity? What kind of assumption is that?

So only producers deserve electricity? Those who sell soup things that stay till late in the evening do not deserve electricity. Those who run other form of businesses that do not require production do not deserve electricity.

Smh.

The way some of you reason tho'. You have been conditioned to see electricity as "for some people".

Look at the stupid distinction you made on an online forum.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
HeyCorleone:

So someone who sells spare parts doesn't deserve electricity? What kind of assumption is that?

So only producers deserve electricity? Those who sell soup things that stay till late in the evening do not deserve electricity. Those who run other form of businesses that do not require production do not deserve electricity.

Smh.

The way some of you reason tho'. You have been conditioned to see electricity as "for some people".

Look at the stupid distinction you made on an online forum.
[/s]

It takes a fool to make an assertion he has no point to back, a trader will not travel to another country just seeking electricity, only an obtuse Morron will reason that way.

Traders seek opportunity to thrive where new markets are, and that remains the driving force for their migration.

One cannot qualify the foolishness that pushes people online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Ikechu12: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2019
tommy589:

Let me inform you, Nigerians were expelled from Ghana in 1969. Some with families that had lived in Ghana for over 100 years without knowing their family roots in Nigeria were forced to leave,they ended as destitutes. I still recollect meeting some with no where to go that made bar beach their homes

I don't know why some of you people make up stories like ppl that experienced the situation aren't still alive to share the story. My parents witnessed that event and they remembered vividly what occurred. Several of my friends are Ghanaians and I've equally spoken to their parents about that story to get full details thus I got this from the mouth of both sides. During the Ghana must go, the Ghanaians were chased away like they were animals. People ran into their shops, houses, etc forcing them to pack their bags, pushing them into buses and kicking them out. Some brutally mobb attacked those that stood their ground. They were treated like less than Animals especially in Lagos and Ibadan. The only area during that time that didn't treat them like that and didn't partake in that event was SE, SS excluding Edo and some parts of MB hence the Ghanaians that stayed back after the Ghana must go were predominately stationed in those areas. Don't try to sugarcoat what Niggerians did to those people.

Everything happening to Niggeria now is Karma from all the evil shit you people have done. The starvation, poverty, increased death toll and now Xenophobia everywhere is Karma dancing and I'm sure she just started with you people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by Arda1000(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
The first crime a person born in this country commited is being a Nigerian in the first place.

very useless country
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix by owila4luv(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2019
If Better Countries The Fight Nigerians yeye, dirty ghanians too de do. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.