Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . (552 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by Rejoice9ja: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills. I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692030_screenshot201906231201472_jpeg068fa75074fdd9b0c6291c5e33149535

Current world heavyweight champion, Andy Ruiz Jr, has stated that Anthony Joshua is not good at boxing and has vowed to beat him when they fight again.

In a new interview with BBC, he said: "The rematch is going to be the same. I am going to be more prepared and more ready. I know his flaws. I can do a lot better. The only thing that he can do is just run around, he's not good at boxing.

People thought I wasn't going to do anything, I was too big, too overweight. I don't want to say all the things I am going to change. There is going to be a lot of changing, I am going to come at a better weight this time. It's going to be a hell of a fight.”

SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW: HERE==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/23/anthony-joshua-lacks-boxing-skills-ill-beat-him-again-andy-ruiz/

Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by Rejoice9ja: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by Andersonjr(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Don't worry just be prepared to loose some weight in the rematch
Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by prodigyhenry: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am a big fan of AJ but to be honest, wilder was spot on when he said AJ isn't a true champ. Can we see how Ruiz is talking and acting with so much charisma since he clinched the titles. AJ is just too boring as a champ, most of the people here won't have known him of not for his Nigerian roots and the noisy British media. Most of us would never forget the likes of Ali, Tyson, Mayweather and sugar Ray Robinson, not only because of their boxing prowess but mostly because of their charisma. Ali would run you down verbally before you met him in the ring, Tyson was always on the news weekly, we don't even need to talk about Mayweather.

AJ is a very boring champion and a lot of boxing pundits, analysts, promoters outside the UK don't like him because he isn't calling attention to heavy weight boxing, the guy needs to work on that aspect of himself, not entirely his fault though HW Boring bad been starved charisma for awhile now

I know he would beat Ruiz silly by November though because AJ should have won the last match, he had the upper hand in most of the match, he bottled it by losing concentration, predictability and overconfidence. And I know he would work on those aspect. AJ looks like a serious minded person with his career and i wish him best of luck
Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by Kim1: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
BEEN A CHAMPION IS NOT BY NOISE MAKING.....AJ RIDE ON.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMOjHaes9g

Anthony Joshua: The Rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr. is set for November
Re: Anthony Joshua Lacks Boxing Skills, I’ll Beat Him Again - Andy Ruiz . by czarina(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I am a big fan of AJ but to be honest, wilder was spot on when he said AJ isn't a true champ. Can we see how Ruiz is talking and acting with so much charisma since he clinched the titles. AJ is just too boring as a champ, most of the people here won't have known him of not for his Nigerian roots and the noisy British media. Most of us would never forget the likes of Ali, Tyson, Mayweather and sugar Ray Robinson, not only because of their boxing prowess but mostly because of their charisma. Ali would run you down verbally before you met him in the ring, Tyson was always on the news weekly, we don't even need to talk about Mayweather.

AJ is a very boring champion and a lot of boxing pundits, analysts, promoters outside the UK don't like him because he isn't calling attention to heavy weight boxing, the guy needs to work on that aspect of himself, not entirely his fault though HW Boring bad been starved charisma for awhile now

I know he would beat Ruiz silly by November though because AJ should have won the last match, he had the upper hand in most of the match, he bottled it by losing concentration, predictability and overconfidence. And I know he would work on those aspect. AJ looks like a serious minded person with his career and i wish him best of luck
It's just his person. There are people like that with no "special" airs around them.

Force it and they'll appear awkward. Just let the guy be abeg. He can't be hyper, everyone can't be hyper. That's what makes him AJ. Let us love and accept him for who he is.

Please, use paragraphs adequately next time. Twas hard reading through that clump of texts. No offense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Vela To Me Was A Big Mistake, Says Hat-trick Hero Ibrahimovic / Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang / Expert Sport Traders Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.