Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It (547 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It by Fariq: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2019
If developmental infrastructural project of Buhari APC led government start and ends in with Southwest and north Central, then APC should be rest assured they will lose northwest black and blue.

Malam Aminu Kano International airport new terminal is still under construction after more than 4 years.

The Kano - Kaduna segment of Lagos Kano railway is still a paper project. They were ask to start the project concurrently with Lagos Ibadan but they did not. And now they are planing to construct from Ibadan to Abuja then link with Niger, then Kano.
If it did not eventually reach Kano by 2023, APC forget it.

All we have in kano today as infrastructure in the last 4 years are Ganduje work and not Buhari.

Only the continuation of so called road reconstruction that start with Obasanjo and could not be completed up till now. Then the new road reconstruction project (abuja - kaduna - Kano) that Fashola initiate when he could no longer bear the heat.

In Zamfara, what project can APC point out? Banditry
In Katsina, the University of Transport is still a paper project.
Nothing for Jigawa.
I have not seen anything for Sokoto and Kebbi. If there are any people from this region should educate me.
Re: If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It by mrvitalis(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fariq:
If developmental infrastructural project of Buhari APC led government start and ends in with Southwest and north Central, then APC should be rest assured they will lose northwest black and blue.

Malam Aminu Kano International airport new terminal is still under construction after more than 4 years.

The Kano - Kaduna segment of Lagos Kano railway is still a paper project. They were ask to start the project concurrently with Lagos Ibadan but they did not. And now they are planing to construct from Ibadan to Abuja then link with Niger, then Kano.
If it did not eventually reach Kano by 2023, APC forget it.

All we have in kano today as infrastructure in the last 4 years are Ganduje work and not Buhari.

Only the continuation of so called road reconstruction that start with Obasanjo and could not be completed up till now. Then the new road reconstruction project (abuja - kaduna - Kano) that Fashola initiate when he could no longer bear the heat.

In Zamfara, what project can APC point out? Banditry
In Katsina, the University of Transport is still a paper project.
Nothing for Jigawa.
I have not seen anything for Sokoto and Kebbi. If there are any people from this region should educate me.
When people that voted APC are complaining yet some fools are angry south east didn't vote APC

Ok
Re: If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It by OAUTemitayo: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

When people that voted APC are complaining yet some fools are angry south east didn't vote APC

Ok
So a single person stands for whole NW?
Nobody is actually angry you voted PDP.
Nobody gives a f**k about that.

1 Like

Re: If Standard Gauge Rail Did Not Reach Kano By 2023 Then APC Should Forget It by ryloy: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”

“Children need models rather than critics.”
– Joseph Joubert

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I see Nigeria collapsing under Bulgari Obasanjo echoed / Ango Abdullahi Again. / How I Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi And Took His Crocodile Staff – Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.