Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Wey independence cake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey independence cake? (602 Views)

This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / For Those Wey Dey Shout Sai Buhari...read This / Wey Kobojunkie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wey independence cake? by Tasma: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2010
Just out of curiosity where the heck is the national cake that was to be baked on independence day? You know the one that was supposed to break the Guinness book of record's record for the largest cake in the world. The one that probably cost millions of Naira to make. wink
Re: Wey independence cake? by DisGuy: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2010
havent you noticved, madam patience gained an extra kilo the day after the celebration she couldnt fit inot the national hospital to visit those poor guys that got caught up

Dora took some home as usual
Re: Wey independence cake? by googles: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2010
IBB bombed the national cake dat we baked with 50billion naira angry angry angry angry

Ibb should be starved to death for depriving us our pieces of the national cake angry
Re: Wey independence cake? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2010
I trie oh and i bin wan carry part of the cake take do my birthday

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Posts On Jonathan's Facebook Page / Nigeria 2011 Elections - What Can YOU Do? / Azikiwe Speaks On Ironsi's Rise To Power And The Jan 66 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.