Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Wey Kobojunkie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey Kobojunkie? (4108 Views)

Is This Creativity? See This Wedding IV Wey Be Like Nigeria Intl. Passport / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / For Those Wey Dey Shout Sai Buhari...read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 1:13am On Feb 06, 2010
For his diversified reasoning and telling us the truth about our condition in Nigeria, I miss him. Where is he?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by grafikdon: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2010
He? When did Kobojunkie grow balls (literally)? Aloy, I hope you've not started hanging out with Egwuofor Ekili Dili Chuku.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 1:20am On Feb 06, 2010
I will feel happier hanging with Ekili Dili Chuku than tpia disturbing my peace here. grin grin grin
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by grafikdon: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2010
Lol grin grin grin My hand no dey o. . .
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by edoyad(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2010
She/he disappeared around the time of the jos crisis, hope kj wasn't consumed in violence. You could never really know if an NLer is male or female, resident in aba or akure.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2010
Dont miss him/ her. What truth? what reasoning? People who only complain and cannot give one single positive comment always look for the negative, never willing to lift a finger to do a thing about the problem, only type type type and condemn verything about a country whose passport you hold. Other citizens worked and died to make thier country great, we wont get anywhere by just complaining
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by slap1(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2010
Kobojunkie could be Yar'Adua, ya know?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by gbolah1(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2010
He/ she is the member of the committe set up to pay yaradual visit at Saudi Hospital.He is chating with Yaradual at the moment. grin grin grin
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Beaf: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2010
May kobojunkie never return from Yemen. Amen! grin

kobojunkie was a poster who talked very foolishly with incredible confidence. Good riddance.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by blacksta(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2010
We love kobojunkie - Please be advised she is on Annual leave and would be back soon with witty and banter. Since Yaradua is taking a rest dont u think we too no fit rest .
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by oderemo(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2010
kobo must be experiencing the real nija on his/her leave where lnternet is not 100 percent and expensive on available network, use generator to charge your laptop battery and you could face malfunction, nepa disturb you in most ciber cafe with generator sound piercing thru your concertration.
. la la la.

welcome to the real world kobo.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2010
that woman that argue off-course.i think i miss her a bit
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by oderemo(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2010
that woman that argue off-course.i think i miss her a bit

i can bet its a he by my guess. never met a woman that will argue like that , well , what do i know . look at our Dora.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by OAM4J: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2010
Kobo is an he. He didnt find it funny when i referred to him as a girl in one of our arguements.

We still need people like him views & opinions in debates so that we can reach a more informed conclusion.

May be he is holidaying in naija like me. I find it difficult to stay online for 2 hrs a day since i got here. Too many things to do.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by princekevo(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2010
Infact this occoured to me just yesterday. For the few days now hav'nt seen him/her around. Probably he/she is taking a time-up for a while.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
Beaf:

kobojunkie was a poster who talked very foolishly with incredible confidence. Good riddance.

GBAM!

aisha2:

Dont miss him/ her. What truth? what reasoning? People who only complain and cannot give one single positive comment always look for the negative, never willing to lift a finger to do a thing about the problem, only type type type and condemn verything about a country whose passport you hold. Other citizens worked and died to make thier country great, we wont get anywhere by just complaining

GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by MrCrackles(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
Beaf:

May kobojunkie never return from Yemen. Amen! grin
Did he/she go to Yemen shocked
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
See all these jobless people lamenting because Kobojunkie has found better thinks to do with his time rather than wasting time arguing endlessly about issues on Nairaland.

I have an helpful advice for you aloy emeka. Go get your self a better job than trying to feel important on Nairaland posting news items all your life here. The fact is NL is just a way of killing boredom and nothing more face it .

So don't go killing your self or starting useless threads because someone has moved on beyond NL.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

See all these jobless people lamenting because Kobojunkie has found better thinks to do with his time rather than wasting time arguing endlessly about issues on Nairaland.

I have an helpful advice for you aloy emeka. Go get your self a better job than trying to feel important on Nairaland posting news items all your life here. The fact is NL is just a way of killing boredom and nothing more face it .

So don't go killing your self or starting useless threads because someone has moved on beyond NL.

Why do you think people are jobless? Job or Jobless is not what keeps people here complaining and whining.
If you do not know, the forums are modern joints where to make friends.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by onyengbu1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
he/she has been laughing of her ass for just too long, maybe she is out of ass to sit and use a computer.

that guy/gal is annoying!!!
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

Put differently, while he/she has found better things to do with his/her time then we can safely assume the following

1. He/she has all along been jobless just like you (based on your comment)

2. That you are still looking for better things to do with you time but have not found any (based on your comment)

Sometimes, in trying to insult others we effortlessly insult ourselves in the process without realizing it.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by FACE(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
Kobo is somewhere ROTFLAMAOing and LOLing.

S/he is an interesting character, eventhough annoying. She is unflinching in her views and doesn't do compromise. Argues from a biased standpoint and acts holier than thou. It was because of people like her that the term "chief complainant" exists.

Maybe we all silently like her. Dislike is love's cousin you know.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
How is this relevant to Politics? This is nothing but flame baiting and as usual, it is good to see people who happens to disagree with Kobojunkie as an avenue to go get personal.

It is funny how some one like Afam [/b]have the guts to say "Gbam" when the same can be said of him. This is a guy who will attack anyone who clearly disagree with him instead of debating logically. This is someone who will claim superior intelligence [like most his kind do around here] without exactly showing it. Any one with an ounce of intelligence should not stoop so low to snipe at another person.

Further reading of Afam's posts in here shows he started coming across as condescending already. Man, it sucks when people cannot debate without such emotions.

[b]Kosovo
can at least do something right and lock this thread. It is very childish when people see the need to get personal simply because there are differences in ideas.

@Beaf, what's up with you man. You are clearly more intelligent than most in who have posted in this thread, why then offer such a wish on another person? All because of what? There is a differences in opinion? Oga I beg relax, I am sure you can do better.

Just my two cents.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

It is funny how some one like [b]Afam [/b]have the guts to say "Gbam" when the same can be said of him. This is a guy who will attack anyone who clearly disagree with him instead of debating logically. This is someone who will claim superior intelligence [like most his kind do around here] without exactly showing it. Any one with an ounce of intelligence should not stoop so low to snipe at another person.

Further reading of Afam's posts in here shows he started coming across as condescending already. Man, it sucks when people cannot debate without such emotions.

Will do a response when you address issues. Won't waste my time trying to address the inconsistent statements from you as I cannot remember attacking anyone let alone you.

In case you are confused let me repeat my positions on this forum (apart from the GBAM that I wrote that is making you write like a mad man)

1. I never insult people but I always respond to insults when they come to me especially by people who resort to insults when they begin to lose out in any disagreement

2. I do not have time to address baseless statements as doing so would amount to a complete waste of time as some people expect that it is your duty to prove to them that OBJ is not a woman.

3. If your reasoning is very low I will not hesitate to tell you so especially when you try to come across as intelligent person while writing nonsense.

It seems you have given up on your childish bickering and attack on kosovo so you now need his help to lock a thread that you initiated unprovoked attack on another person, big shame.

If you have direct issues with me or my statements on any thread make them known and stop being a bloody coward that you are.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
Una never answer me o, Where is KoboJunkie?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
edoyad:

She/he disappeared around the time of the jos crisis, hope kj wasn't consumed in violence. You could never really know if an NLer is male or female, resident in aba or akure.

This is a very bad prayer for your fellow citizen and human. Will you wish that on any of your relations?. The Jos mayhem is not a joking matter.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

See all these jobless people lamenting because Kobojunkie has found better [size=14pt]thinks[/size] to do with his time rather than wasting time arguing endlessly about issues on Nairaland.

Knowledge is power----Tai Solarin.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
grafikdon:

Lol  grin grin grin My hand no dey o. . .

Your hand go dey until Ekili dili Chuku pays the BRIBE price for her.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

Will do a response when you address issues. Won't waste my time trying to address the inconsistent statements from you as I cannot remember attacking anyone let alone you.

In case you are confused let me repeat my positions on this forum (apart from the GBAM that I wrote that is making you write like a mad man)

People like to forget bad episodes easily isn't? If you maintain that you haven't then it is your prerogative. The bottom line however do not change. You have attacked people around here and one of the people who do nothing but promote animosity.

1. I never insult people but I always respond to insults when they come to me especially by people who resort to insults when they begin to lose out in any disagreement

This literally flies in the face of your original claim. Now you are admitting to insulting people? Nice to see the inconsistency coming out already.

2. I do not have time to address baseless statements as doing so would amount to a complete waste of time as some people expect that it is your duty to prove to them that OBJ is not a woman.

English please.

Nothing baseless about my statement. It is my observation  and shared by a handful of people who have encountered you in a debate before.

3. If your reasoning is very low I will not hesitate to tell you so especially when you try to come across as intelligent person while writing nonsense.

Again, another statement of inconsistency. First you do not insult, but then your two previous statement suggest otherwise, do you wanna make up your mind?  Who are you to deduces one's intelligence given your approach to a debate? Gosh, the irony.

It seems you have given up on your childish bickering and attack on kosovo so you now need his help to lock a thread that you initiated unprovoked attack on another person, big shame.

This is not about me, this is about you. This is about your need to get personal simply because you do not agree with someone's view. This is about how you result to insult and try to be condescending with your approach - like you are doing above.

Simple common sense will suggest this thread have nothing to do with politics. Hence asking kosovo to lock it is not rocket science now or is it? I suppose common sense is not as common then?. I am not asking for his help, I am merely stating what should be done. Thread like this should not be allowed, or at least moved to places where appropriate [if there is any]

If you have direct issues with me or my statements on any thread make them known and stop being a bloody coward that you are.

I have issues with your regular need to get personal. You original post in this thread does what exactly other than promote animosity. I wonder if you will post anything if Kobojunkie is someone whom you share his/her view? Yeah that is my problem with you, plus the other things I mentioned.

You know, the use of the word coward here is not exactly applicable. I have quoted you and talked to you directly.   .   .  And stated the issues I have with you. So how does that word even apply here? Give me a break.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by spoilt(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
Dont worry about Kobo.
He'll be back to roll on the floor and laugh his butt off. wink
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
spoilt:

Dont worry about Kobo.
He'll be back to roll on the floor and laugh his butt off. wink

Personally, I ain't. She can hold her own ground against all these people breeding animosity.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by spoilt(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Isnt Kobo a he? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Fashola Signs Mortgage Bill Into Law / Govt Files Charges Against Lawan, Emenalo Over Alleged Subsidy Bribery / Okorocha's Speech!!! Inspiring And Best Amongst All 5 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.