Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

One Day ...by Mayorwa Bankole Banks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Day ...by Mayorwa Bankole Banks (165 Views)

Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / How Adesua Wellington And Bankole Wellington Fell In Love With Each Other. / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day ...by Mayorwa Bankole Banks by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
*One day ☹️*

According to Yoruba people's adage, which says *"Everyday is for the thief but One day is for the owner"☹*
Likewise, I want to ask you a question that are you remember *One day* �‍♀ that you will sleep and you won't have a chance to wake up again? ☹. Though, life is sweet but some people have take this life so hard, even they have forgotten that *One day* is coming that they won't have a chance to speak, walk, eat, dance, having sex, lavish money, drink, command etc �
What's a pity ☹, life is just like a market for everyone of us, no matter how you sell and buy in market, you will surely go back home �. I remember my quote which says *"The day we gonna die is far better than the day we are born to this World �"* because people was rejoicing and congratulating each other the day me and you was born into this world � and this same people will be sad, mourn, sober etc when we leave this world � You see that *Life is too short for everyone of us ☹️* So, let's live a good and meaningful role life for others who is coming after us �.
Be careful Mr rich man, life is slippery ☹️ hope you remember *MKO Abiola �‍♀ all the money, wealth, cars, houses, companies he has, he left everything without pick one ☹️* See, Life is Vanity, even Bible says *"Vanity Upon Vanity, All is Vanity"�‍♀* Nobody can stop death whenever times up. We are all in a bus going to different destination, so everybody go get down whenever we get to our bus stop �. So why are we in haste? Why are we doing evil up and down? Why are we making someone to cry for us to laugh? Why are we doing as if we won't die again? �‍♀
My brothers and sisters, always remember that *One day* all will be end ❌ everything about you will now be a story for upcoming generation ☹️ You will now be alone in grave � earthworms and other insects will now use your body (your precious body that you don't want anybody to touch, even if someone mistakenly touch you, you will fight and abuse the person ☹️, the body you use to do yanga/shakara infront of guys/girls when you are in life will now be a fresh food/meal for insects to eat with peaceful mind � Insects will now eat you till you become a skeleton ☹️�.
Live a life that people will say a good things about you when you leave this world not to be sending curses unto you in the grave ☹.
Finally, always have it in mind that no matter how you run helter skelter in this world � *One day* you will drop everything and you will go and give your creator account/feedback on how you use your life ☹
Please �, do good and let's people say good things about you because *What goes around, comes around �*
*Have a lovely and nice weekend �*
*Thank you �*

*© BANKZ Okunrin Metta ✍*

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Completely Remove Mcafee Antivirus? / How Do I Fix Norton Out Of Date? / It's Contagious (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.