Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! (3243 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am baffled how some group of people want Tinubu to be President, aren't we tired of recycling the same corrupt leaders everytime ?
How would this country move forward if we keep voting for wrong leaders?
Tribalism is too much, tribalism would make Nigerians vote a goat if the goat is from the same tribe like them.

Tinubu for President ?? Is this a joke or what ?
Seriously, some Nigerians don't want progress.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Odingo1: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
It is indeed very sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians for you.

Don't want a new guy, don't want fresh ideas...but the same old, same old.

Last election, I was suggesting to people...vote for one of the small parties. But no...it's the same old folks.

After...

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
What you do expect when the younger ones aren't performing well,Nigerians are their own problem not the leaders themselves. The only opportunity we had to vote a young man has president was thrown away because of immediate benefit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by kehinde1588(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
The youths have proven to be unfit for the position of leadership at national level. Go and make your research very well, the Students Union Government in various institutions are worst than Nigerian Government in terms of leadership.

What will you say about yahaya Bello of Kogi?
He is an epitome of what the youths are capable of doing when they get to leadership position.

Our concern should be on leaders who are fit to lead, who have ideas and innovations to forge this country ahead.

5 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
If Nigerians want a corrupt drug baron to rule over them that is their perogative.

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
They are looking for free money. Tinubu cant win councillor outside lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:
Nigerians for you.

Don't want a new guy, don't want fresh ideas...but the same old, same old.

Last election, I was suggesting to people...vote for one of the small parties. But no...it's the same old folks.

After...
After they will start lamenting and swearing they would never vote for such leaders again, but when election is getting nearer tribalism will start..

Funny people!

9 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
I am baffled how some group of people want Tinubu to be President, aren't we tired of recycling the same corrupt leaders everytime ?
Tribalism is too much, tribalism would make Nigerians vote a goat if the goat is from the same tribe like them.

They think he give them crumbs from his bullions vans of cash

7 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shout yeast votes are inconsequential
They should continue athiefculating BAT is our next President

12 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Shout yeast votes are inconsequential
They should continue athiefculating BAT is our next President
You are one of the problems of this country.
Learn how to hide your stupidity on a public forum .

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
I will like someone to tell me the right candidate that can win the seat of the presidency in Nigeria by 2023.

Please don’t mention Sowore, Moghalu and the likes because it’s clear those guys are just wasting their time. Not because they are incompetent but because Nigeria is created, infact democracy is created to work by two party system. Coz even in advanced democracies, there is always just 2 major parties that keep dominating everytime. So if these guys can’t run under PDP or APC, then they are just jokers.

I’ll like someone to give me the right candidate from the south that have the might to get the seat of the presidency.

I’m waiting.
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by chucks185: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
kehinde1588:
The youths have proven to be unfit for the position of leadership at national level. Go and make your research very well, the Students Union Government in various institutions are worst than Nigerian Government in terms of leadership.

What will you say about yahaya Bello of Kogi?
He is an epitome of what the youths are capable of doing when they get to leadership position.

Our concern should be on leaders who are fit to lead, who have ideas and innovations to forge this country ahead.
YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Afospecialk: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Am expecting a perfect nd credible candidate the SE would present for the presidency or ar yu guys not qualified ?

Why only Tinubu is ur nightmare or is he the only prospective candidate ?

Why not this lamentation when Atiku and Obi emerged as contestant or were they saint and better Tinubu in any aspecf ? Or were they not part of the old politicians whose legacies hav no substantial achievement worthy admiring

This is absolute frustration

3 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by SluttanSlayer: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
If Buhari can be elected as president despite all his atrocities and flaws, then why won't a drug addict cum ex convict serial kleptomaniac and outright fraud try his luck?
this is the Shitholian dream

6 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
If Buhari can be elected as president despite all his atrocities and flaws, then why won't a drug addict cum ex convict serial kleptomaniac and outright fraud try his luck?
this is the Shitholian dream
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by aremuforlife(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Is Tinubu not a Nigerian?
Is he not qualify to be the president of Nigeria?
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Afospecialk:
Am expecting a perfect nd credible candidate the SE would present for the presidency or ar yu guys not qualified ?

Why only Tinubu is ur nightmare or is he the only prospective candidate ?

Why not this lamentation when Atiku and Obi emerged as contestant or were they saint and better Tinubu in any aspecf ? Or were they not part of the old politicians whose legacies hav no substantial achievement worthy admiring

This is absolute frustration
you can't make a reasonable comment without mentioning south east.
Tribalism has blocked your sense obviously.

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by livelymatilda: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
you can't make a reasonable comment without mentioning south east.
Tribalism has blocked your sense obviously.
Answer his question. Why didn't you moan and complain when Atiku and Obi contested under Pdp in the last general election?

3 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
livelymatilda:

Answer his question. Why didn't you moan and complain when Atiku and Obi contested under Pdp in the last general election?
Why should I moan when I registered in may ?
How did you know I voted for Atiku ?

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by seunmsg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:

And those that voted massively for Atiku wanted progress, right?

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
seunmsg:

And those that voted massively for Atiku wanted progress, right?
You can go and ask them yourself. All I know is that politicians in APC and PDP are still the same recycled corrupt leaders who change parties when it suits them.

4 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by seunmsg(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
You can go and ask them yourself. All I know is that politicians in APC and PDP are still the same recycled corrupt leaders who change parties when it suits them.

See, if you want to stand on a high moral ground to condemn a possible candidate that others support, you must be ready to defend the candidate over 85% of your folks supported in the last election.

Igbos cannot support a well documented rogue like Atiku in the last election and then turn around to call those supporting Tinubu names. Is Atiku not a significant member of the political class that looted this country to where it is today?

Tinubu is far more educated, competent, presentable, nationalistic, and result oriented than Atiku. I will chose him one thousand and one times ahead of Atiku. So, if the Atiku for president joke can go as far as contesting as the candidate of a major party, then Tinubu deserve his date at the polls. There is no point blackmailing those supporting him. His party members and Nigerians will decide if they want him as President or not.

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
seunmsg:

See, if you want to stand on a high moral ground to condemn a possible candidate that others support, you must be ready to defend the candidate over 85% of your folks supported in the last election.

Igbos cannot support a well documented rogue like Atiku in the last election and then turn around to call those supporting Tinubu names. Is Atiku not a significant member of the political class that looted this country to where it is today?

Tinubu is far more educated, competent, presentable, nationalistic, and result oriented than Atiku. I will chose him one thousand and one times ahead of Atiku. So, if the Atiku for president joke can go as far as contesting as the candidate of a major party, then Tinubu deserve his date at the polls. There is no point blackmailing those supporting him. His party members and Nigerians will decide if they want him as President or not.
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
seunmsg:

In my opinion, it does not have to be Tinubu or Atiku....because neither of them don;t have the ideas needed to change Nigeria.

Sadly, Nigerians will still vote for such candidates. Even more sadly, the ideas candidates won;t come out and join a major party, and work within the system to change things. They would be on their armchairs...and that includes me.

5 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by livelymatilda: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
Yoy probably registered in May because you were ashamed to post with your former moniker, after Atiku was disgraced..

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by livelymatilda: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
This one has probably dumped Atiku /Obi after they were disgraced in the last election..

WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED TO POST WITH YOUR FORMER MONIKER?

I smell Wailing zombie

2 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by livelymatilda: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:
Register in May indeed... You can only fool yourself and fellow wailing zombies.

1 Like

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by kingzizzy: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stephani3e:

Welcome to the reality that Nigeria does not work as a nation

3 Likes

Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by kehinde1588(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
chucks185:
YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE
Mr Sense. Let's hear your own submission
Re: So Some People Wants Tinubu To Be President In 2023 ? I Am Shocked!! by Timmypromise(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tinubu and Yoruba tribe giving some people headache
Tinubu has the RIGHT TO VOTE:AND BE VOTED FOR
Just like telling a young man to rule Russia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Is The 7th Fastest Growing City In The World / Political Tsunami About To Happen In Nigeria On October 1st (Pic) / Nigeria 100% Automated Poultry Farm Is Located In Anambra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.