Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari (44820 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is shocked and saddened in the wake of the ethnic clashes in the South Eastern Region of Salamat, Chad that claimed several lives. shocked

Ethnic tension in the central African country of Chad left at least 55 people dead and more than 40 injured as three villages were burned to the ground.

The clashes in the south-eastern region of Salamat erupted between different ethnic groups on Wednesday night in the villages around the provincial capital of Am Timan, according to Salamat governor Abel Yamabaye Massira.

However, Buhari extended heartfelt condolences to President Idriss Deby Itno of Chad over the incident.

“I am shocked and saddened by the incident that shattered decades of relative peace and stability in Chad,” Buhari said.

He added that “ethnic and tribal clashes is a threat to African unity and stability and Nigeria joins the rest of Africa to deplore the latest eruption of violence in Chad.”

The president underscored the need for African leaders and people to manage their diversity with tolerance and understanding.

He noted that “a threat to stability in one part of Africa is a threat to the rest of us.”

According to Buhari “given Africa’s economic and social challenges, we cannot afford mutual destruction that makes our challenges more complicated.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari also commiserates with President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, the government and people of Egypt over the train accident in Northern Cairo that killed dozens of people and injured 98 others.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/19/why-i-am-shocked-and-saddened-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Kaduna1stson: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2021

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Mystrenght: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Charity begins at home

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm Shocked and Saddened by Buhari's utterances

[img]https://media1./images/19f5649195465551d121fd9f41257461/tenor.gif?itemid=8008659[/img]

354 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Romanoff(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nigeria now has three capitals. One in Chad, one in Niger and the administrative capital is Abuja.

Who do us this thing?

417 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Bedrooomsecret: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is saddened about what happened in Chad, are worst things not happening in the country he is heading? why is he not saddened about the happenings here?
Shaking my head.
Please, check my signature

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
I first they talk am this man nor be Nigeria man.

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Baawaa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is shocked and saddened in the wake of the ethnic clashes in the South Eastern Region of Salamat, Chad that claimed several lives. shocked
If you are shocked and saddened about Chad,you suppose to resign and apologize to Nigerians for fake promises you and APC promised the poor masses in 2015.
Moreover, if you can be shocked and saddened about chad,you suppose to be fainted and give up the ghost for Nigeria's case grin grin grin

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Chad and Niger are the 38 & 39th states in Nigeria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nbotee(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dis man shock pass electricity

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mister 200 times worse is happening here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Enudapan: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

Uncle bubu
E shock you baa?
We too
Your adminstration shock us too!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Jerryherd: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy

The real people that voted for him , Chad and Niger

If not that insulting elders is bad, honestly Buhari deserve real blasting and curse... So Nigerian's lifes has no regard to him, it's Chad he feels empathy for

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Nigercity: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Uncle bubu
E shock you baa?
We too
Your adminstration shock us too!

I swear his administration shock us
Too
To much wahala, for every sectors From jamb caps, to end SARS to NIN, infact every little thing in his administration is full of shock, including price of Sim card

And this might likely continue to 2023
For
Those that voted buharia una go watch this film Taya
Cos
As for the shocking
E choke!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dullard

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by helinues: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Use shock absorber.

Hian

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by lilvicky68(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm not sure this man remembers he's still a president oh..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Be saddened and shocked there. More than 500 people dying daily in your own country that one not shock you because it's normal I guess.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by ictjobber: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shock therapy ni
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by directonpc(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
B
Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by whisper88(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Shock kee you der

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by SILVERLINES: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy

When him don chop breakfast finish him go begin d tuk nonsense 4 mouth

Buhari Islamic terrorist, Isa pandemic and co are all terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ose shock absorber grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Shattuck(m): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
wahala can the Oxford learners dictionary just dash buhari that word already.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by melodyisaac: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
This fool is always shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by Blendy77(f): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Misplaced priority. All the killings in Naija never shocked you its Chad's own. It's possible all the insinuation that this guy is a foreigner is true cos this utterances can't come from a president whose house is on fire. Tufiakwa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
South Eastern Region of Salamat

South eastern region of Nigeria too has been a mess lately..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force / Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.