Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State (22447 Views)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Mob Arrests Notorious Phones Snatchers In Yola (Photo) / Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
In continuation of operations against armed banditry, kidnapping, cattle rustling and other criminalities in Katsina state, troops of 17 Brigade on Operation HARBIN KUNAMA III, have arrested a notorious bandit/kidnapping kingpin known as Mallam Bawa Gomna and 20 others during operations around Batsari, Jibia and Safana Local Government Areas of Katsina State between the 3rd to 21st of June 2019.

Those arrested so far, according to the Nigerian Army are reportedly responsible for terrorizing villagers in Batsari, Jibia and Safana Local Government Areas of the State.

The criminal elements were apprehended based on credible intelligence from the locals, and have confessed taking part in several banditry activities, cattle rustling and other sundry crimes. They, as usual, will be handed over to the respective law enforcement agency for further action.

Some of those arrested and items recovered are:

1. Bawa Gomna of Garin Waiziri in Safana LGA.
2. Mallam Bello Sabiu of Fafara village of Jibia LGA.
3. Ibrahim Umar of Fafara village, Jibia LGA (Serials 1- 3 are logistics suppliers of the bandits).
4. Mallam Ibrahim Labo of Shamushelle village in Birnin Magaji LGA, Zamfara State.
5. Musa Lawal of Maitonga village in Safana LGA.
6. Mallam Adamu Mohammed Mairuwa village, Faskari LGA
7. Ibrahim Babangida Mairuwa, Faskari LGA
8. Sani Adamu Mairuwa village Faskari LGA
9. Yusuf Abubakar - Mairuwa village, Faskari LGA
10. Adamu Saidu - Mairuwa village, Faskari LGA of Katsina State to mention a few.

Also troops recovered motorcycles, food stuffs, handsets and jerricans of petroleum motor sprit (PMS) from the bandits.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-army-arrests-notorious-bandit.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by micfoley: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why are they not in chains?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by autotrader014(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Notorious bandits and no single weapon was recovered?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Moventist: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Buhari State
When we were crying for help during the invasion of the Satanic Jahadists Muslim terrorist on the Plateau
The President said:" the number of people killed in Zamfara State is greater than the number killed in both Benue and Plateau states. Therefore, Christians should not say Muslims are terrorising them" That's Nigeria for you.

I pity the Poor masses , Buhari don't care about any one
What amaizes me is the fact sane humans are still support this empty skull called President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by mangojuice(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bandits feeling relaxed in a group photograph ? U guys no serious

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by NextPresido: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
micfoley:

Because they are about to be released

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by virgintoto(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
micfoley:
I wonder o!! See as dem pose

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
No alarm here..

They will all be released tomorrow ..

Next level things

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by presido997(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice one from Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Moreoffaith(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Katsina-Katsina

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kudos!
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by GistFullGround: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019

Imagine growing up as a Talakawa or Almajiri, these are the ones who end up being able bodied men.

Hmmmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by horlabowale(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
dirty and fugly
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by SlimOpsy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Don't expect me to say anything.

Buhari will come to their rescue, they are his people.

Let a Igbo man do that. You will see the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by picoba(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
There is a big problem in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by tstx(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na wa i

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by tstx(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
picoba:
There is a big problem in Nigeria
Tell us something we all don't know
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Moventist: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
mangojuice:
Bandits feeling relaxed in a group photograph ? U guys no serious
you got the gist . The arm forces can lie more than Satan himself , they arrange this guys to prove the are doing something and the story ends there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
autotrader014:
Notorious bandits and no single weapon was recovered?
did you ever believe anything coming out of these useless people in government? Whatever comes out of them Is a script.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Litmus: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
One of them must be Ghanaian, or has one Ghanian parent, or name that begins with GA, or select the blackest, if so parade him in front and make vid for YouTube in which to claim middle belt and Far North banditry is caused by Ghana people. angry
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by funmike83(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Is it with their newly acquired drone? Yeyenatu
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
i dey see some of dem for kofar kaura at katsina town o
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Yeeyo: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
If president buhari can say boko haram are to be treated softly and respect I know the empty brain will give an order to to release bandits.
Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Moventist:
Buhari State
When we were crying for help during the invasion of the Satanic Jahadists Muslim terrorist on the Plateau
The President said:" the number of people killed in Zamfara State is greater than the number killed in both Benue and Plateau states. Therefore, Christians should not say Muslims are terrorising them" That's Nigeria for you.

I pity the Poor masses , Buhari don't care about any one
What amazes me is the fact sane humans are still support this empty skull called President

They are not sane.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
All I see is a group photograph. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State by 3Ceagle(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
No guns and ammunition recovered??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary / Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.