Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water (22454 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
A Middle-Aged Woman, Imabong William, who resides in Enugwu-Ukwu in Anambra State, has been hospitalised since August 17 after her landlady poured hot water mixed with pepper on her, over a disagreement on rent increment.

William, who hails from Akwa Ibom, has appealed to Governor Chukwuma Soludo, and other individuals for assistance to save her life.

City Round gathered that the landlady, Amaka Okonkwo, is currently in police custody in connection to the incident.

Speaking with journalists on Friday, William lamented that she still feels burn pain as the hospital had stopped giving her medications for over a month due to her accumulated medical bills.

She said, “I have been in the hospital for over three months, though I’m healing gradually but I still feel pain. The doctor brought my bill last month and it has accumulated to N650,000.

“I am a trader, I do not have money anywhere to pay the bill which was why the hospital stop giving me any medications and treatment.

“I appeal to Governor Chukwuma Soludo and his wife, Dr Nonye Soludo, the Commissioner for Women and Social Welfare, and well-meaning individuals to come to my aid.”

Source: https://punchng.com/landlady-bathes-anambra-woman-with-hot-water/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Latest Bad News, Coming From Anambra State

Don't Forget, UDOKABESTLUV Bring Bad News

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Holly Gram cool WTFFFFFFF MANNNN!

If too say na my MAMA dat useless landlady pour hot water..

I swear down!

Na my old KALA i go use BLAST BLAST the landlady left leg drop 4 ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

Which kind NONSENSE be dis!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

29 Likes

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by endsarrrs(f): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boogyman557:
hhh
Kill her with your okd kala

17 Likes

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Disagreement over rent increment?

Madness! May God save the wounded.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Boogyman557:
hhh

See More Bad News @ www.naìjacover.com

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by zumbigbo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Landlady should do forced labour for ten years

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by NaijaCover(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
zumbigbo:
Landlady should do forced labour for ten years

Like Seriously

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
The bastard landlady should be made to pay her medical bills and also damages to the tune of N5m at least. Then the court should additionally sentence the Landlady to 20yrs imprisonment immediately. Smh undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:
Latest Bad News, Coming From Anambra State

Don't Forget, UDOKABESTLUV Bring Bad News
You dey craze I swear

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Googledotcom: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some women are just too toxic. The one I'm living with literally wants to be in my space. She puts one ear when I'm making or receiving calls and snaps her finger repeatedly even when I'm not discussing about her.

Returning from work with nylon in your hand is like punishment to Her, she determines when your TV will be on and off, don't know how she manages to manipulate the current. She insult you to your hearing, feels she's doing me a favour. Na japa get me once my rent expires.

17 Likes

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Tjra: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra again?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Baba77o: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
2 bad
Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by specialmati(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed chai nawa no love left in this country.do unto others what you will like them to do unto you

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Ttipsy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wickedness over dose

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by EmeeNaka: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
The landlady should have been sentenced by now. Why is she still in Police custody since August?
Atleast by now, her house should have be in the market to compensate the victim for her losses.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Haydens: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Women.

The coldest creature ever created.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Yankiss(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Na wa o. Landlady boil hot water, put pepper inside eh, not just to cook food but to inflict maximum pain on a fellow human being. Haba. shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Does this kinda things happen in Saber climes?!

Like Landlords and tenants fighting physically?

Abroad people, please give us an insight biko.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by birth100: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wickedness

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by israelmao(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
If you want to live stressfree and have peace of mind as a landlord or landlady don't live in the same house with your tenants and engage the services of an estate manager or lawyer to deal with your tenants.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by specialmati(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
post=127400874:
Does this kinda things happen in Saber climes?!

Like Landlords and tenants fighting physically?

Abroad people, please give us an insight biko.
grin grin grin grin grin grin o boy you still they I thought you have left nairaland for us ooh. I they market your business for you resently.for cheap suya meat this Christmas season nairaland should meet you.aka darling daddy buhari asslicker

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by phemmie06(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Water mixed with pepper? Na devil de dwell inside some people. How you go take bath somebody with hot water and pepper which means it was not only done out of anger but motivation from the devil. She boiled water cos of her and added pepper

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
I remember when this case happened newly, so she's still in the hospital. The police should mandate the landlady to offset all her medical bills. Why should Soludo and well meaning anambrians come to your aid when your attacker is alive and well.

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra again! undecided

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Anonimoux: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Some people are just mad, even animals behave better than some people. How can you pour someone hot water mixed with pepper?

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Ppogbae: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
What would compel someone to commit such brutality?

Re: Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water by Shimran(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
The bastard landlady should be made to pay her medical bills and also damages to the tune of N5m at least. Then the court should additionally sentence the Landlady to 20yrs imprisonment immediately. Smh undecided

Thank God you no be judge. Criminals for hear am from you grin

Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta / The Story Of MONSURAT TOYIN IGBIRA, The Most Notorious Drug Baroness In Africa / Gunmen Burnt Down Uzuakoli Police Station In Abia