Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Suicide: How To Help People Out Of Depression In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide: How To Help People Out Of Depression In Nigeria (387 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / We Will Force People Out,No Sit At Home Tomorrow ~uzodimma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide: How To Help People Out Of Depression In Nigeria by goodnewsbabe: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am not sure what the official statistics are as at today, but if we are to go by the reports we read in the news and the experiences of the people around us, I think it is safe to say depression may be on the rise in Nigeria. According to health.harvard.edu, there are many possible causes of depression, including faulty mood regulation by the brain, genetic vulnerability, medications, and medical problems, also stress, grief or difficult life circumstances. It is believed these factors can act alone or interact to cause depression. For this post I am going to focus on one of the major depression triggers in Nigeria, which is...

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/06/suicide-how-to-help-people-out-of.html

Re: Suicide: How To Help People Out Of Depression In Nigeria by Clean2016: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Great

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu A ‘very Weak Man, Lacks Initiative’ – Sagay / IPOB Godfather: BOOM� / Why Is Yahaya Bello's Camp Celebrating The News Of Indirect Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.