Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) (57208 Views)

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Fake Police Commissioner Busted By Real Police Officers, Items Recovered. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by studentofTruth: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2019
manlawal:

Bro are you saying lindaikeji make her money only from blogging? Am also making a living online but no one will tell you there dark side hustle forget don't you know how much it cost to buy land in banana island , is Nigeria so online dependent like USA , UK and Canada that she will be making so much to buy Bentley? There are lot legitimate business online and I don't see any reason why you claim to be siding the scammers because efcc are not like SARS they gather their intel very well before they strike what are they all doing together in same place? Does blogging and other legitimate online business mandate people to come together before they can make money online?

I don't defend anyone. Provided EFCC is arresting confirmed scammers, I'm fine with that.
As for people coming together, forex traders do organize tutorials from time to time. Those that are learning forex trading can be together. Is that what they're doing? I don't know. Are they fraudsters I don't know until they're charged and convicted.
My point remains one thing, Not everyone that works online with a laptop is a fraudster
— Investigate, Get evidence, and then try the suspect! Media trial before tangible evidence isn't the right way.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Lampsy(m): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2019
studentofTruth:

I don't defend anyone. Provided EFCC is arresting confirmed scammers, I'm fine with that.
As for people coming together, forex traders do organize tutorials from time to time. Those that are learning forex trading can be together. Is that what they're doing? I don't know. Are they fraudsters I don't know until they're charged and convicted.
My point remains one thing, Not everyone that works online with a laptop is a fraudster
— Investigate, Get evidence, and then try the suspect! Media trial before tangible evidence isn't the right way.

And that’s exactly what Dey do. For instance , Zlatan ibile was caught along side Naira Marley and was freed in no time as nothing incriminating was found on him.. na sars Dey do raid fine boy with Iphone and laptop not Efcc.. Dey gather intel.

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 24, 2019
maybachmusic:
Empty heads

You go pick small 5m

Instead of to carry do legit stuff offline

Una go pack live noisily in one neighbourhood

And squander all of it on one car and rest on clubs

undecided

It takes just one neighbor to get them arrested

easy come easy go.when you steal money in 30 minutes that some people took a lifetime to put together, you will blow it. they did not sweat or earn that money. right now i am sweating out a deadline to push out a deliverable to a client. you think i will waste the money i am suffering o earn in some night club?
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by SammyTJack: 3:21am On Jun 24, 2019
See as them the slay for the pics
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Odegbami1(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2019
This one don dey fear grin grin. We would pack all of you and your cohort

Ijaycool:
many times EFCC be arresting innocent freelance IT personnel as Yahoo boys.

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.
You always have light at home.
Maybe as a guy you have a beautiful lady with you...

You have no argument, you are a Yahoo boy.

EFCC needs to be informed...

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2019
That very LUXUS of a car eh! grin grin grin
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.

I am a freelancer, I have been searched three times by different team of police officers. Truth is, if they don't see anything implicating on u, they will not bring u out and snap u pics like this. Three good times on three different instances..

Efcc will never bring u out for no reason. I knew it was going to be hard on G boys when they were lamenting SARS did this or that. SARS don stop, efcc don take over. They forgot that efcc na still police.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by willyboss: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Did you read the last paragraph?
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by jboycrb(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2019
The 4th picture be like football team foto session grin grin grin
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

Shame?
For living my life on social media you think I should be shamed?
I make a living on social media ... I am not ashame of it. I am ashamed that some young humans still don't understand this is a possibility.

Still referring to me as young why spewing immaturity. I am an employer for your information.
Good for you. Make your living on social media. It's no one's business provided you appear responsible doing it. That includes how you present yourself else you will always be harrased by law enforcement when they feel like harassing you and nothing will happen. Social media business is not a registered career and cannot fly as an excuse of income generation in the court of law.
Before you argue ignorantly with me show me where it's registered in Nigeria or internationally as a form or Labour.
You might as well say Yahoo Yahoo is also a form of social media business.

PS... If you want to reply me at all make it a matured one else don't even bother..
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2019
badman007:
Smile for the camera, your record has been tainted for life!

EFCC clearing the political space from grassroot.

Criminal record on deck.

I agree with you, if we can get rid of them from the grassroot, our things will change
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Lampsy:

And to school yu guys for FREE...EFCC na expertly trained organization .. dey ain’t no sars. Trained by FBI, and has all sophisticated gadgets. They knw dere targets ... They don’t do blind or random raiding as yu guys been saying.. They must av paraded d area of their target a few times . Just dead d matter, Dey are top notch.

Trained by FBI my foot

And the country is still still ridden with all these money launderers
undecided

Efcc works with informants and whistle blowing. Finish
If you blow against a powerful personality. Nothing happens
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by toprealman: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Are they Yahoo boys?
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Still referring to me as young why spewing immaturity. I am an employer for your information.
Good for you. Make your living on social media. It's no one's business provided you appear responsible doing it. That includes how you present yourself else you will always be harrased by law enforcement when they feel like harassing you and nothing will happen .

Social media business is not a registered career and cannot fly as an excuse of income generation in the court of law.
Before you argue ignorantly with me show me where it's registered in Nigeria or internationally as a form or Labour.

PS... If you want to reply me at all make it a matured one else don't even bother..

I give up.

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Spechialone(f): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Notice to all Yahoo Yahoo people: please always dress well/ be prepared, you can't tell when you'll be needed for a quick picture
....Lollllll
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Good for you. Make your living on social media. It's no one's business provided you appear responsible doing it. That includes how you present yourself else you will always be harrased by law enforcement when they feel like harassing you and nothing will happen. Social media business is not a registered career and cannot fly as an excuse of income generation in the court of law.

Your argument is flawed. You have gotten it all wrong here man.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Realbelieveer(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Anywhere u wan take them to. Na una sabi. Guys will still keep pressing o. They will come out and still press.
I don't even understand this
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Garrieveryday: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2019
So the other one is still flexing his coke bottle?
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by studentofTruth: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Princedapace:

I am a freelancer, I have been searched three times by different team of police officers. Truth is, if they don't see anything implicating on u, they will not bring u out and snap u pics like this. Three good times on three different instances..

Efcc will never bring u out for no reason. I knew it was going to be hard on G boys when they were lamenting SARS did this or that. SARS don stop, efcc don take over. They forgot that efcc na still police.

If this is the case, that's fine. It's all I have been clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2019
IMASTEX:
Wetin we do you. You go collect oh grin

I beg oo...

Make I no collect ooogrin

Just being proud of my contri pipu innovation grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Dear Nigerians, it is not illegal to be rich below 40years, biko.
Make sure your children don't grow up this way
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

I think the emboldened is FALSE!
I am waiting for the day that the EFCC will visit me.
I will sit them down and lecture them.
Madam, I won't move an inch out of my house.
I don't think freelancers gather in group under one building to work.
Yes, I am a freelancer!

4 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by VLongstrider(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

The bolded is the biggest issue with Nigeria.
We care more about looks than competence.
Does looking like a thief make you a thief?
The hood does not make the monk.
Lol. But you look like a thief which makes you a suspect, at the very least.
I can categorically tell you as a lawyer that there is police profiling which enables law enforcement agents to identify, stop and question humans based on their appearance, religion, social status or class and not necessarily based on scientific or intelligence knowledge.
This is perfectly legal and it is widely applied even in the United States before you start saying Nigeria, it has effectively helped to combat crime.
It then begs the question why would you want to LOOK like a thief, if you're not a thief?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Those iyobo people Seff get hand for all this nonsense.. When them go wise? Must they use yahoo?
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Dammykrone(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Asaba Abeokuta Benin Ogbomoso Lagos
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Those boys are not sharp atall ... See how the fence is close to them... They should have jumped on their cars and make exit through the fence into that bush... Case closed
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Ooh will u just shut up...... If they are clean, then they have nothing to worry about....

IT personal indeed ....
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by srclark: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2019
Thiwalade:

I agree with you, if we can get rid of them from the grassroot, our things will change
efcc should arrest and prosecute when a petition comes against any individual these their method will make a mess of the whole thing .Now the order of the day in Nigeria police, sars , anti kidnapping , anti Robbery, frsc, lastma,boys scout,girls guide , vigilante are all on the hunt for yahoo boys leaving other criminals to have a fun filled day just under 3 weeks I have had people close to me or that work with go through horrible situations , one got robbed and was almost killed,the other her car got snatched and someone got kidnapped and heavy ransom was paid .Nigeria is no more safe for both the rich and poor we need to all get together and let this people do their jobs properly .we cant be celebrating arrest of yahoo boys and the next minute you get robbed or kidnapped cause all our security agenies are focusing too much on this riff rafts . You can’t travel from one state to the other again in peace with the numerous check points on our highways robbers and kidnappers are terrorizing us. Bad news is not our portion .

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=sewuun post=79614762][/quote]

You know how NL people use to bash yoruba people when it comes to fraud, so i think say no other tribe dey involve in the game. grin
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by badman007(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Thiwalade:

Only problem is, we are too chicken to call out those who left the youths with these terrible choices.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019
VLongstrider:

Lol. But you look like a thief which makes you a suspect, at the very least.
I can categorically tell you as a lawyer that there is police profiling which enables law enforcement agents to identify, stop and question humans based on their appearance, religion, social status or class and not necessarily based on scientific or intelligence knowledge.
This is perfectly legal and it is widely applied even in the United States before you start saying Nigeria, it has effectively helped to combat crime.
It then begs the question why would you want to LOOK like a thief, if you're not a thief?

Does profiling permit public image laundering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.