Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) (57211 Views)

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Fake Police Commissioner Busted By Real Police Officers, Items Recovered. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2019
SoNature:

I think the emboldened is FALSE!
I am waiting for the day that the EFCC will visit me.
I will sit them down and lecture them.
Madam, I won't move an inch out of my house.
I don't think freelancers gather in group under one building to work.
Yes, I am a freelancer!

I have not said that they always arrest freelancers.

If a Nigerian law enforcement agent comes to arrest you, you will sit them down... good luck with that.

I know projects that needs collaboration can keep 6 IT guys in one roof for over a week. Well, I know that very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Asaba
Abeokuta
Benin
Osogbo
Lagos
all those places u mentioned na Benin boys full there,do ur research
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by manlawal(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
studentofTruth:

I don't defend anyone. Provided EFCC is arresting confirmed scammers, I'm fine with that.
As for people coming together, forex traders do organize tutorials from time to time. Those that are learning forex trading can be together. Is that what they're doing? I don't know. Are they fraudsters I don't know until they're charged and convicted.
My point remains one thing, Not everyone that works online with a laptop is a fraudster
— Investigate, Get evidence, and then try the suspect! Media trial before tangible evidence isn't the right way.
Why has efcc not arrested you or me for using laptop , do you want to teach them their job?
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2019
srclark:
efcc should arrest and prosecute when a petition comes against any individual these their method will make a mess of the whole thing .Now the order of the day in Nigeria police, sars , anti kidnapping , anti Robbery, frsc, lastma,boys scout,girls guide , vigilante are all on the hunt for yahoo boys leaving other criminals to have a fun filled day just under 3 weeks I have had people close to me or that work with go through horrible situations , one got robbed and was almost killed,the other her car got snatched and someone got kidnapped and heavy ransom was paid .Nigeria is no more safe for both the rich and poor we need to all get together and let this people do their jobs properly .we cant be celebrating arrest of yahoo boys and the next minute you get robbed or kidnapped cause all our security agenies are focusing too much on this riff rafts . You can’t travel from one state to the other again in peace with the numerous check points on our highways robbers and kidnappers are terrorizing us. Bad news is not our portion .

That's even the most annoying part. Most people on nairaland are kids. I don't have any issue on efcc going after which ever but my problem is kidnappers,criminals having a good time in this country. There are places you just don't want to go without security attach to you. You travel by road,You get scared of so many things. Everything in this country is not working from bad roads to other. A country where you visit some places in the last 10 years. It has not change. No development or anything.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

I have not said that they always arrest freelancers.

If a Nigerian law enforcement agent comes to arrest you, you will sit them down... good luck with that.

I know projects that needs collaboration can keep 6 IT guys in one roof for over a week. Well, I know that very well.

You see, the EFCC is the least of my worries, and the same should apply for every genuine freelancer.

I am even more worried about my neighbors thinking I am a yahoo-yahoo guy because I don't go to work. However, I take time to explain to those close to me what I do. And of course, they are always marveled.

The day the EFCC officials would burst into my house to harass me, they would pay for every single pin damaged. Anyone doing well in freelancing should be able to afford a lawyer. He will sue their asses and get them to pay heavy damages. I don't brag...I am just expressing myself because I feel strongly about the subject.

Trust me, the easiest thing to defend in life is the truth.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Generalpatton: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2019
SoNature:

You see, the EFCC is the least of my worries, and the same should apply for every genuine freelancer.

I am even more worried about my neighbors thinking I am a yahoo-yahoo guy because I don't go to work. However, I take time to explain to those close to me what I do. And of course, they are always marveled.

The day the EFCC officials would burst into my house to harass me, they would pay for every single pin damaged. Anyone doing well in freelancing should be able to afford a lawyer. He will sue their asses and get them to pay heavy damages. I don't brag...I am just expressing myself because I feel strongly about the subject.

Trust me, the easiest thing to defend in life is the truth.
Good morning guys.please help me,my landlord is about to throe me out for not paying my rent.help
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Lampsy(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2019
maybachmusic:

Trained by FBI my foot

And the country is still still ridden with all these money launderers
undecided

Efcc works with informants and whistle blowing. Finish
If you blow against a powerful personality. Nothing happens

This is no hearsay, homeboy caught and got along with them got all dis info... he rated their skill and mode of operation as FOREIGN not local... can’t go into full details. Whistle blowing Dey ., bt Dey only need picture and ALL details out. Shikena.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Lampsy:

This is no hearsay, homeboy caught and got along with them got all dis info... he rated their skill and more of

Till their FBI skills reflect on Abba kiyari

Its useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:
many times EFCC be arresting innocent freelance IT personnel as Yahoo boys.

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.
You always have light at home.
Maybe as a guy you have a beautiful lady with you...

You have no argument, you are a Yahoo boy.

EFCC needs to be informed...

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.

Dear Nigerians, it is not illegal to be rich below 40years, biko.
you're right
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by obeycian(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Back to square 1-10
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ebendo123(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
What of that Coke? Is it part of Yahoo stuffs?
Abi itz undzer arrested? grin cool
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by VLongstrider(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

Does profiling permit public image laundering?
Actually no. I also agree no one should be hastily judged based on their physical appearance, but it doesn't hurt to be a little decent, at least until people really know you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
See how they look like a football team
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2019
If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.
You always have light at home.
Maybe as a guy you have a beautiful lady with you...

You have no argument, you are a Yahoo boy.

EFCC needs to be informed...

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.

Dear Nigerians, it is not illegal to be rich below 40years, biko.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.