Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs (21351 Views)

Nigeria 1-2 Argentina: Diego Maradona Sends "Fu** You" Message To Nigerian Fans / Nigeria 4- 2 Argentina [VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS] / Argentina's Messi-ah: Magnificent Leo Saves The Day To Send Albiceleste To World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by adioolayi(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:

How did Messi contribute?? No goals ..no assist... Aguero that they had been benching scored... Dybala in his first game with the assist as a sub

Messi was man of the match...that says a lot
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by GoodGovernance: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2019
dumbiri99:

If they win it they win, he doesn't have to make sense to you. Portugal qualified from their group as best loser in euro 2016. A Canadian team just won NBA finals. It is just a tournament for entertainment and to make a little money simpu, it's not war, they can invite anyone they like

Then let the confusion continue:

Let CAF invite Argentina and brazil for nations cup
Let Uefa invite Eyimba for champions league
Let CAF invite Barcelona and Real madrid for CAF champions league

Perhaps you are ignorant that Canada is part of America.

NBA is meant for North American teams,for which Canada is one.

There is nothing wrong in inviting any team for entertainment,but the nomenclature should not contradict the intention.

If Copa America is also for Asians,why not name it Copa AmericAsia?

Even six teams can play a competition ,not to talk of 12.

5 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by ihatesycophant(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

If it's not all about goals, why hasn't Messi won a spoon for Argentina then??
Messi need not to win spoon but trophy. He might not have won it at highest level in Argentina but won at youth level, Olympic.
An Argentine international, Messi is his country's all-time leading goalscorer. At youth level, he won the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship, finishing the tournament with both the Golden Ball and Golden Shoe, and an Olympic gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Bomboiy:

That's what penaldo fanboys fail to understand.

Even without scoring or assisting yesterday he still won the player of the match award.

GOAT for a reason.
What you don't that you suppose to shut up but no you want to say something despite it not making sense.

For you information:
Ronaldo is the highest assist maker for Portugal all time;
Ronaldo is the highest assist maker in the champions league history;
Ronaldo is 2nd in all time la liga assist behind Messi (despite playing only 9 seasons compare to others)
Ronaldo is the highest assist maker in real Madrid history.

Ronaldo has over 200 career assist that more than the best playmaker in football history.

Ronaldo is not just a scoring machine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Bomboiy: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
You can't do your analysis anymore? (you don change mouth) Let me help you Messi had 6 goals in world cup; 9 in Copa America (do you know how many Copa appearances he have?); He scored 4 out of his 6 hat trick against Ecuador, guitelama, Haiti and Panama.

Ronaldo is also the highest assist maker for Portugal too.

And to correct you on Ronaldo is merely a goal scorer; he has more assist in his career than the best playmaker in football history and he is the highest assist maker in champions league history too (use Google), and to tell you he is only 60 something behind Messi in their all time record so retract that your statement.

You called 60 something only? And he has played 150+ matches than Messi.

let's pretend we don't know who the GOAT is.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Countries invite nations to play in tournaments it is not a new thing neither is it confusing. The usa and mexico that normally plays with them is in the north of the americas(it could be essential after all those two nations are part of the americas) but four teams must make a group hence the invite.
Maybe they should make it a 8 nation tournament with just two groups so that there would be no need to invite other countries but that would be unfair to the other two countries left out.

You are beginning to sound confused too..

Just admit it and sail on.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Bomboiy:

You called 60 something only? And he has played 150+ matches than Messi.

let's pretend we don't know who the GOAT is.
You want to change the argument again, why can't you stand on he is a mere goal scorer again?

On this I know 60 something is a little much but the way you guys shout about it as if he can't even render 5 assist in history is baffling.

More matches is a privilege bro and that doesn't account to more goals or assist, Iniesta and Xavi (best playmaker in la liga history) played more matches than Ronaldo in la liga but he had more assist than both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Bomboiy: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
What you don't that you suppose to shut up but no you want to say something despite it not making sense.

For you information:
Ronaldo is 2nd in all time la liga assist behind Messi (despite playing only 9 seasons compare to others)

Ronaldo has over 200 career assist that more than the best playmaker in football history.

And still has more assists than him.

Messi has more club official goals than him.

Messi more golden boots than him.

Messi did all of the above with less than 150 games played.

Messi is the real goal machine.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Bomboiy: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
You want to change the argument again, why can't you stand on he is a mere goal scorer again?

On this I know 60 something is a little much but the way you guys shout about it as if he can't even render 5 assist in history is baffling.

More matches is a privilege bro and that doesn't account to more goals or assist, Iniesta and Xavi (best playmaker in la liga history) played more matches than Ronaldo in la liga but he had more assist than both of them.

The same way you guys call ronaldo goal machine yet Messi shits on him in terms of their goal per game ratio.

How can you make comparism without checking their match appearances?

I'm quite surprised.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2019
The problem with fans nowadays vote for Messi and Ronaldo as man of the match in every game they feature, realistically some of the games they never played well and other players deserve credit

During the Euro 2016 when Portugal won the tournament Ronaldo didn't score in the final nor assisted likewise the UEFA nation league Bernardo Silva was outstanding, Messi didn't make any goal contribution yesterday and the two vital goals scored was important for them if they want to qualify and out of selfishness he was credited man of the match later they will keep shouting Messi lifted the trophy for Argentina and if he fails to win it they blame the whole squad

Whenever we watch football give credit to those who deserve it, not because they are the G.O.A.T we shouldn't blame them for their mistakes and errors

4 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by dumbiri99(f): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Then let the confusion continue:

Let CAF invite Argentina and brazil for nations cup
Let Uefa invite Eyimba for champions league
Let CAF invite Barcelona and Real madrid for CAF champions league

Perhaps you are ignorant that Canada is part of America.

NBA is meant for North American teams,for which Canada is one.

There is nothing wrong in inviting any team for entertainment,but the nomenclature should not contradict the intention.

If Copa America is also for Asians,why not name it Copa AmericAsia?

Even six teams can play a competition ,not to talk of 12.
I'm not ignorant that Canada is a north american country. I was ignorant that NBA is not only for US teams.

Perhaps you are ignorant that a competition will be whatever the organizers decide to make it. Any country or group of countries can team up with others to create any competition they like and give it any name they like. What about continents that have only one country eg. Australia
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by uzoma213(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
As far as I am concerned
Messi is the GOAT whom the gods of football has blessed.
Ronaldo fans should stop all these sentiments.
I like Ronaldo but Messi plays better. cool
Messi might play better but I believe what makes you great is your individual stats and your team trophies both club and country..

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Bomboiy:

And still has more assists than him.

Messi has more club official goals than him.

Messi more golden boots than him.

Messi did all of the above with less than 150 games played.

Messi is the real goal machine.
Who is this one nitori olohun. you are just going back, front, left, right and centre i dont even think u know what u are talking about. Someone called ronaldo a mere goal machine and praised messi all round game and you supported him i proof u guys wrong with assist record and instead to counter with fact u are now calling messi goal machine again, abeg leave me alone go and talk football with primary 3 pupils.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by naijalodge(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2019
He won the golden boat in d just concluded Uefa Nationa tournament, his 3 goals against Switzerland came out 1st,2nd Nd 3rd in d tournament so try updating ur firmware
Bomboiy:

Team trophy you mean?

Because he has won individual awards with Argentina.

Does ronaldo have any individual award with his national team?

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Bomboiy: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
Who is this one nitori olohun. you are just going back, front, left, right and centre i dont even think u know what u are talking about. Someone called ronaldo a mere goal machine and praised messi all round game and supported him i proof u guys wrong with assist record and instead to counter with fact u are now calling messi goal machine again, abeg leave me alone go and talk football with primary 3 pupils.

Lol typical penaldo fanboy.

Bye.
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Bomboiy: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2019
naijalodge:
He won the golden boat in d just concluded Uefa Nationa tournament, his 3 goals against Switzerland came out 1st,2nd Nd 3rd in d tournament so try updating ur firmware

LMAO Alexander mitrovic was the highest goalscorer at the UNL.

You don't have to steal awards for Your MCM grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by pacespot(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2019
so Qatar is a south American country, I thought it is a middle east.

congrats to messi and co. but this Argentine team is embarrassing, they can't beat any body out of that group except Qatar, let's see how they fare against Venezuela..

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2019
daddytime:

You are beginning to sound confused too..

Just admit it and sail on.
Likewise tongue tongue and do try to find out the meaning of confused. People have explained what needed to be explained so if you have issue goand tell the organisers. Anyway na your problem.
Looking for issue where there is none undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2019
uzoma213:
Messi might play better but I believe what makes you great is your individual stats and your team trophies both club and country..
keyword:
You believe
Messi is the GOAT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by ryloy: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2019
daddytime:
How Qatar take end up for cop a America, na him be my confusion.

The world is truly confused.

Modified..

For everyone quoting me to give a lecture on confusion, take this and get more confused.

First off, why create a tournament to be called Copa America when you know there are no numbers to make it truly Americas.

What's the essence if nations outside the Americas will be invited to feature in such a tournament.

I hope you can see what confusion means

Teams are invited from other continent because of fewer number of countries in South America
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by jereekofee(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2019
This shows that there's difference btw club and country football.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by femi4: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
GoodGovernance:

They should play with 3 groups of 4 teams. Or 4 groups,with 3 teams .

It's very senseless,to invite others for Copa America.

So will officiating allow say ,Japan to win Copa America?

The America sentiments will never allow an Asian to win Copa America,so what's the essence of the invitation and confusion?

which officiating? No ref will want to lose his badge to poor officiating.

Its not just Asian teams, years back USA and Mexico used to be part of the tourney
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
You can't do your analysis anymore? (you don change mouth) Let me help you Messi had 6 goals in world cup; 9 in Copa America (do you know how many Copa appearances he have?); He scored 4 out of his 6 hat trick against Ecuador, guitelama, Haiti and Panama.

Ronaldo is also the highest assist maker for Portugal too.

And to correct you on Ronaldo is merely a goal scorer; he has more assist in his career than the best playmaker in football history and he is the highest assist maker in champions league history too (use Google), and to tell you he is only 60 something behind Messi in their all time record so retract that your statement.
I thought we focus on Portugal only!!!

Ronaldo success in the UCL is due to his new project seeking style. He always look at the best team in each League where winning at least a trophy is guaranteed!! I don't expect him to achieve less. You and I know that he will not achieve similar success if he played in Man united throughout his career...

About being a Playmaker too, he was excellent for 5 seasons as a Playmaker in Man united . Since then he has been average in that aspect. But he is a goal Machine...

Compared to some players, he may be good at assists too but when compared with Messi(who has less appearance), Ronaldo is average at Playmaker..

Messi won the World best Playmaker award for 3 consecutive times. Ronaldo never made top 10...

Leo is the greatest

International trophies has been his meteor rocks tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
You're joker. Did you know how many players player during his era that scored over 500 goals? And you saying his time was not competitive.
1958-1970?? Smh
It is a Pre-Competitive era abeg..

Also playing in Brazilian League all his life at Santos??

He was a FIFA classic player.. .

Deserved to be mention every 4 years when World cup is approaching.
Apart from that, he is not relevant in modern club football...

Once Messi destroy his 645 goals record for Santos, his name will never surface in any reference with European club football...

Messi is at 603 goals.. He will likely destroy that record next season or early coming seasons(I don't want to sound too sure of which season)!!!
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Mateen1000: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Did Bernardo silver score a single goal in the semi or final... Bad belle people... Messi no contribution
Still Man of the match without even scoring
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
I thought we focus on Portugal only!!!

Ronaldo success in the UCL is due to his new project seeking style. He always look at the best team in each League where winning at least a trophy is guaranteed!! I don't expect him to achieve less. You and I know that he will not achieve similar success if he played in Man united throughout his career...

About being a Playmaker too, he was excellent for 5 seasons as a Playmaker in Man united . Since then he has been average in that aspect. But he is a goal Machine...

Compared to some players, he may be good at assists too but when compared with Messi(who has less appearance), Ronaldo is average at Playmaker..

Messi won the World best Playmaker award for 3 consecutive times. Ronaldo never made top 10...

Leo is the greatest

International trophies has been his meteor rocks tho...
Sincerely you are very funny see how you pack lie and baseless assumption together.

If it is Portugal only he is the overall assist maker in their history so he is not only a goal machine.

His success in UCL is based on going to a team where trophy is guaranteed? bro let's not debate nonsense here, Madrid last won champions league in 2002 before he joined 7 years later and we all know in la liga Barcelona is the dominant force before he joined so because he joined Juventus that last won champions league in 1996 (a whopping 23 years ago) so where is the he joined where trophy is guaranteed coming from?
He can never achieved those in man united accepted but you can't deny it that Messi can't achieve his own record at any team in EPL too, so that applies to both.

I can tell you he didn't play his best year at Man United he did at Real Madrid and check the stats he have more than double of the assist he had at Man United at Real Madrid so where did he playmake most?

Compare to Messi he is not average bro Messi is better in playmaking (I don't argue that) but Ronaldo top every other players in assist except Messi (even the best playmaker in football history) so is that average to you?

Please which football governing body give best playmaker award abeg?

Bro leo is one of the greatest but not the greatest yet.

Yeah I agree with you Internationally Messi is far behind. (even behind Neymar)

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by IamCharles123: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
femi4:
Qatar, Japan etc are invited guest cos the no of countries in South America are 12. They needed 4 non South America countries to make up 16 teams of four per group for every tourney
Why didn't they invite Spain, Germany, France, Croatia etc
What if one of the invited countries win the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
Sincerely you are very funny see how you pack lie and baseless assumption together.

If it is Portugal only he is the overall assist maker in their history so he is not only a goal machine.

His success in UCL is based on going to a team where trophy is guaranteed? bro let's not debate nonsense here, Madrid last won champions league in 2002 before he joined 7 years later and we all know in la liga Barcelona is the dominant force before he joined so because he joined Juventus that last won champions league in 1996 (a whopping 23 years ago) so where is the he joined where trophy is guaranteed coming from?
He can never achieved those in man united accepted but you can't deny it that Messi can't achieve his own record at any team in EPL too, so that applies to both.

I can tell you he didn't play his best year at Man United he did at Real Madrid and check the stats he have more than double of the assist he had at Man United at Real Madrid so where did he playmake most?

Compare to Messi he is not average bro Messi is better in playmaking (I don't argue that) but Ronaldo top every other players in assist except Messi (even the best playmaker in football history) so is that average to you?

Messi will achieve more in Man city and PSG only if he want to seek "new challenge"

If he moved to Man city today, he will destroy all Ronaldo's record in just 2-3 seasons!!!

Remember, Ronaldo spent 6 EPL seasons under Sir Ferguson!!!

Trophies are always guaranteed in Man united, Real Madrid and Juventus. So, it is natural that Ronaldo make these moves..
Man united is the best ever in EPL even before Ronaldo moved from Sporting

Real Madrid is the best in history even before Ronaldo moved. Ronaldo/Messi era is changing the narrative in the modern time but Madrid is Madrid

And Juventus, they have won 5 consecutive doubles and 7 consecutive league titles before Ronaldo moved..

Trophies are guaranteed in his teams as he play with best played in all departments(quality in Juventus is waning tho).

Juventus even have to sack Allegri because of Ronaldo. How will teammates not be giving Ronaldo some VIP assists next season tongue

For Portugal his assists are not creative. Missed shots, blocks, badly converted chances usually lead to his assists...

Messi won the World best Playmaker award... He assist intentionally almost all the time....

60+ Assists in 150 less appearance

That is class, despite being record European Golden boot winner...

No player will ever get to that level!! !
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
[b][/b]
OVA200:

IFFHS
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Messi will achieve more in Man city and PSG only if he want to seek "new challenge"

If he moved to Man city today, he will destroy all Ronaldo's record in just 2-3 seasons!!!

Remember, Ronaldo spent 6 EPL seasons under Sir Ferguson!!!

Trophies are always guaranteed in Man united, Real Madrid and Juventus. So, it is natural that Ronaldo make these moves..
Man united is the best ever in EPL even before Ronaldo moved from Sporting

Real Madrid is the best in history even before Ronaldo moved. Ronaldo/Messi era is changing the narrative in the modern time but Madrid is Madrid

And Juventus, they have won 5 consecutive doubles and 7 consecutive league titles before Ronaldo moved..

Trophies are guaranteed in his teams as he play with best played in all departments(quality in Juventus is waning tho).

Juventus even have to sack Allegri because of Ronaldo. How will teammates not be giving Ronaldo some VIP assists next season tongue

For Portugal his assists are not creative. Missed shots, blocks, badly converted chances usually lead to his assists...

Messi won the World best Playmaker award... He assist intentionally almost all the time....

60+ Assists in 150 less appearance

That is class, despite being record European Golden boot winner...

No player will ever get to that level!! !

Bro why are sounding like this? if this is the same way you you reply me I might not reply you anymore.

You are very bias, you said if Messi joined man city today he will break Ronaldo's record in 2 to 3 season but you said Ronaldo should not join Juventus because they are the best team in serie A, Let me ask you is man city not the best team in EPL why don't you advice him to join Arsenal or Chelsea or Tottenham or that same Man United.

Bro don't be sentimental Real Madrid is as average as Tottenham before Ronaldo joined, history is not important when a player want to join a new team, you want Messi to join Man city why don't you want to him to join Man United have you forgotten that Man United is the Real Madrid of England?
If Messi begin is career in Man city or PSG will he achieves so much like he did at Barcelona? Bro that hell no.

Juventus sign Ronaldo basically because of Champions league and despite Juventus winning double everybody know Ronaldo have not deliver the expected trophy and they didn't sack Alegri because of Ronaldo (stop fabricating lie) they sack him because of the said champions league and if you don't want to be bias speculation have been around him before Ronaldo joined Juventus.

For Portugal his assist are not creative? nitori ọlọhun What type of stupid football analysis is that, you are trying to tell me all his assist are deflected shot, block shot, misplaced pass, honestly this make me lost interest in this argument. What about all those Real Madrid assist too?

You don't answer this the last time, which football governing body award best playmaker of the year award?

Messi with 60+ assist is dope but Ronaldo over 200 assist is also dope because only few (if any) achieve that not even best playmaker in football history.

Bro no record is unmatched in football.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:

For you information:

Every single professional player can assist for a goal. But creating key chances , playmaking, and teamplay is another stuff entirely. With all these shitty stats u dropped, Ronaldo doesn't even make top 10 playmakers of a year (Needless to remind u the quality of those assist the tap-in merchant made)
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by hothey04: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
I dey suspect dis year copa America undecided ....Argentina might just win it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2018 Winter Olympics: Simidele Adeagbo Finishes In 55.17s For Skeleton T / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.