Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs (21354 Views)

Nigeria 1-2 Argentina: Diego Maradona Sends "Fu** You" Message To Nigerian Fans / Nigeria 4- 2 Argentina [VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS] / Argentina's Messi-ah: Magnificent Leo Saves The Day To Send Albiceleste To World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
Bro why are sounding like this? if this is the same way you you reply me I might not reply you anymore.

You are very bias, you said if Messi joined man city today he will break Ronaldo's record in 2 to 3 season but you said Ronaldo should not join Juventus because they are the best team in serie A, Let me ask you is man city not the best team in EPL why don't you advice him to join Arsenal or Chelsea or Tottenham or that same Man United.

Bro don't be sentimental Real Madrid is as average as Tottenham before Ronaldo joined, history is not important when a player want to join a new team, you want Messi to join Man city why don't you want to him to join Man United have you forgotten that Man United is the Real Madrid of England?
If Messi begin is career in Man city or PSG will he achieves so much like he did at Barcelona? Bro that hell no.

Juventus sign Ronaldo basically because of Champions league and despite Juventus winning double everybody know Ronaldo have not deliver the expected trophy and they didn't sack Alegri because of Ronaldo (stop fabricating lie) they sack him because of the said champions league and if you don't want to be bias speculation have been around him before Ronaldo joined Juventus.

For Portugal his assist are not creative? nitori ọlọhun What type of stupid football analysis is that, you are trying to tell me all his assist are deflected shot, block shot, misplaced pass, honestly this make me lost interest in this argument. What about all those Real Madrid assist too?

[/b][b]You don't answer this the last time, which football governing body award best playmaker of the year award?

Messi with 60+ assist is dope but Ronaldo over 200 assist is also dope because only few (if any) achieve that not even best playmaker in football history.

Bro no record is unmatched in football.
IFFHS
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by hothey04: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
Bro why are sounding like this? if this is the same way you you reply me I might not reply you anymore.

You are very bias, you said if Messi joined man city today he will break Ronaldo's record in 2 to 3 season but you said Ronaldo should not join Juventus because they are the best team in serie A, Let me ask you is man city not the best team in EPL why don't you advice him to join Arsenal or Chelsea or Tottenham or that same Man United.

Bro don't be sentimental Real Madrid is as average as Tottenham before Ronaldo joined, history is not important when a player want to join a new team, you want Messi to join Man city why don't you want to him to join Man United have you forgotten that Man United is the Real Madrid of England?
If Messi begin is career in Man city or PSG will he achieves so much like he did at Barcelona? Bro that hell no.

Juventus sign Ronaldo basically because of Champions league and despite Juventus winning double everybody know Ronaldo have not deliver the expected trophy and they didn't sack Alegri because of Ronaldo (stop fabricating lie) they sack him because of the said champions league and if you don't want to be bias speculation have been around him before Ronaldo joined Juventus.

For Portugal his assist are not creative? nitori ọlọhun What type of stupid football analysis is that, you are trying to tell me all his assist are deflected shot, block shot, misplaced pass, honestly this make me lost interest in this argument. What about all those Real Madrid assist too?

You don't answer this the last time, which football governing body award best playmaker of the year award?

Messi with 60+ assist is dope but Ronaldo over 200 assist is also dope because only few (if any) achieve that not even best playmaker in football history.

Bro no record is unmatched in football.
They are both brilliant.. Messi is a better football player while Ronaldo is a better goal poacher and better leader

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
hothey04:

They are both brilliant.. Messi is a better football player while Ronaldo is a better goal poacher and better leader
I can't argue none of what you said because that's simply the truth.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Every single professional player can assist for a goal. But creating key chances , playmaking, and teamplay is another stuff entirely. With all these shitty stats u dropped, Ronaldo doesn't even make top 10 playmakers of a year (Needless to remind u the quality of those assist the tap-in merchant made)
I must admit you make sense but not entirely.
Messi is better player and better playmaker than Ronaldo is and any player can make assist but not as many as Ronaldo make.
Let me ask you what is the essence of playmaking, creating chances without goal or assist? Jorginho was heavily criticised for not rendering an assist last season despite him making passes, creating chances and better team play than almost every player in the premier league last season why did everybody criticised?
That's the part of football Ronaldo mastered because you can't tell me over 200 assist is a coincidence and all those playmaker you mentioned never make as much.

The tap-in that makes Real Madrid season one of the most useless in recent memory.
The tap-in that have been costing Messi champions league since 2015. Ask Messi he will tell you how worthy a tap in is.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
I must admit you make sense but not entirely.
Messi is better player and better playmaker than Ronaldo is and any player can make assist but not as many as Ronaldo make.
Let me ask you what is the essence of playmaking, creating chances without goal or assist? Jorginho was heavily criticised for not rendering an assist last season despite him making passes, creating chances and better team play than almost every player in the premier league last season why did everybody criticised?
That's the part of football Ronaldo mastered because you can't tell me over 200 assist is a coincidence and all those playmaker you mentioned never make as much.

The tap-in that makes Real Madrid season one of the most useless in recent memory.
The tap-in that have been costing Messi champions league since 2015. Ask Messi he will tell you how worthy a tap in is.
Funny guy. Would U call xavi or Ronaldo if u needed sm1 to create assists in ur team?? If you had thought right, u would see where am driving at..
Those tap-ins never cost messi anything. Harvest seasons come and go. If every striker played like Ronaldo, I would have left football and rather invest my time in basketball or boxing

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Funny guy. Would U call xavi or Ronaldo if u needed sm1 to create assists in ur team?? If you had thought right, u would see where am driving at..
Those tap-ins never cost messi anything. Harvest seasons come and go. If every striker played like Ronaldo, I would have left football and rather invest my time in basketball or boxing
If I need someone to create assist in my team I will go for Kelvin de Bruyne. But if I need goals from free kick and if I want an all round performance from a player I will pick Messi but if I want a goal at a crucial match and need winning mentality in my team I will pick Ronaldo.

2 season ago only a single tap in will save Barcelona from Roma comeback
Last season only a tap in will save Barcelona against Liverpool comeback; You can against it but we both know if Ronaldo is a Barcelona player he have savage one of those matches.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
If I need someone to create assist in my team I will go for Kelvin de Bruyne. But if I need goals from free kick and if I want an all round performance from a player I will pick Messi but if I want a goal at a crucial match and need winning mentality in my team I will pick Ronaldo.

2 season ago only a single tap in will save Barcelona from Roma comeback
Last season only a tap in will save Barcelona against Liverpool comeback; You can against it but we both know if Ronaldo is a Barcelona player he have savage one of those matches.
Those tap-ins should have saved him from crashing out against Uruguay 2018. U sounded as if Ronaldo never needed a goal b4..Game changers determine crucial matches and between messi and Ronaldo who is more of a game changer.. I agree with u with that his winning mentality tho. Why KDB, Xavi was better in his prime?
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Miscellaneous(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Am not against Messi bro... I'm just against his fans...
Everyone knows that by style of play, Messi is in 1-5 best ever
By achievements and trophies, he is in 1-5 goats ever

But his fan keep degrading every other player

And for Messi to be the GOAT, he needs to win something with his national team, let's be honest, amongst men... For now:

Pele
Maradona
Zidane
Ronaldo
Cristiano
Messi
From the trash u wrote, U don't deserve to make any comments in football. Imho, this should be the last post u make in sports thread. U are a disgrace. How can u rate zidane and Ronaldo over cr7 and messi? Though I think Maradona is the best ever, messi comes close then pele before cr7. Please, zidane and Ronaldo were good but they can't be rated above these four. Abeg try dey use ur head sometimes na... haba!
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

He would have eclipsed ur penaldo if he had been favored by guardiola.. And Ronaldo haven't proved himself like ibrahimovic so my opinion stands

Would have..... angry grin grin... I like your use of tenses.... cheesy

If not for Modric cheating last year, by now no one would have been dragging GOAT with Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Those years u mentioned not a single player retired or still in service could amount up to his greatness and talent.. Ronaldo was using golden boot to force himself inside the news.. If not for media hype dah guy would have been long forgotten

Lol.... Ronaldo 5 ballondors.... Messi 5

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

DAT box 18 guy no go even reach 20 gols at juventus..
We always telling u dis, real Madrid should just sign lewandoski.. Ronaldo is in the same class with him

Is there any difference between Salah and Messi??

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by OVA200(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Those tap-ins should have saved him from crashing out against Uruguay 2018. U sounded as if Ronaldo never needed a goal b4..Game changers determine crucial matches and between messi and Ronaldo who is more of a game changer.. I agree with u with that his winning mentality tho. Why KDB, Xavi was better in his prime?
It's not about game changer it about big game player and we both know Ronaldo is a better big game player. If you change game against Espanol and one score in champions league final which one is greater?
Xavi was a midfield enforcer but KDB is a better chance creator and assist provider it is evident with the number of assist he had 4 season back it's more than Xavi's career assist (I stand to be corrected) and that's what you ask.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
That is the most politicized award.

If you are the best, just win it in the real tournament

Portugal FA will never place anybody above Ronaldo even if that person is better!!!

I hope that change this year because Bernaldo Silva is head and shoulder above Ronaldo this season!!!

Silver boot and silver ball 2016 Euros
Highest goal scorer UEFA Nations League
Euro 2016
UEFA nations league
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
70% of those competitive goals are against Faroes Island, Cyprus, Estonia, Armenia, Andorra, Luxembourg etc during qualifiers

World cup goals: 7 goals
Euro: 9 goals
UNL: 3 goals...

That is 19 goals in 16 years...

For a mere goal scorer, that is poor!!!

Eder's goal against France is greater than all the 19 goals scored by Ronaldo in real tournament tho!

What about Messi goal for Argentina.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by femi4: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
IamCharles123:

Why didn't they invite Spain, Germany, France, Croatia etc
What if one of the invited countries win the tournament.
Its not a sin....Denmark replaced Yugoslavia in Euro 92 and they won the tournament .

They are at liberty to invite any Country they like
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by ozoebuka1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:

How did Messi contribute?? No goals ..no assist... Aguero that they had been benching scored... Dybala in his first game with the assist as a sub
Fool Messi got man of the match in that particular game... You should focus more on cricket.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Beverlyjean(f): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bomboiy:

Can you please remind me of how many goals ronaldo scored from open play in the group stage of 2016 Euros

He scored twice
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by hybridblood07(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why are you sounding like this? All I see is sentiment oh. You're comparing a player who scored over a thousand goals and won three different world cup to someone who hasn't any....
eni4real:
1958-1970?? Smh
It is a Pre-Competitive era abeg..

Also playing in Brazilian League all his life at Santos??

He was a FIFA classic player.. .

Deserved to be mention every 4 years when World cup is approaching.
Apart from that, he is not relevant in modern club football...

Once Messi destroy his 645 goals record for Santos, his name will never surface in any reference with European club football...

Messi is at 603 goals.. He will likely destroy that record next season or early coming seasons(I don't want to sound too sure of which season)!!!

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Would have..... angry grin grin... I like your use of tenses.... cheesy

If not for Modric cheating last year, by now no one would have been dragging GOAT with Ronaldo
Joker.. when Ronaldo was trailing in d ballon d'or race Messi-4 Ronaldo-1 .. the world no hear piim.(Because rite from start we knew there were only 2 players in the WOrld i.e messi and others).. u guys were now waiting for it to turn 6-5 b4 una start ur base less noise. When messi win dis year own. We messians won't claim poo. Its wah we know from d start
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Silver boot and silver ball 2016 Euros Highest goal scorer UEFA Nations League Euro 2016 UEFA nations league
Silver haaaaaaaa joker
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Jokerman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Joker.. when Ronaldo was trailing in d ballon d'or race Messi-4 Ronaldo-1 .. the world no hear piim.(Because rite from start we knew there were only 2 players in the WOrld i.e messi and others).. u guys were now waiting for it to turn 6-5 b4 una start ur base less noise. When messi win dis year own. We messians won't claim poo. Its wah we know from d start

Then why not allow Van dijk win it? grin
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
Why are you sounding like this? All I see is sentiment oh. You're comparing a player who scored over a thousand goals and won three different world cup to someone who hasn't any....
He scored 767 official goals. Don't be deceived!!!
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Origi should win it instead!!! tongue tongue
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by hybridblood07(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
767 goals were official... They did not include friend ly games bro.
eni4real:
He scored 767 official goals. Don't be deceived!!!
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Messi and his messians won't even give a bleep.. U guys are the one trying to force Ronaldo into d picture. Pele and maradona also don't give Ronaldo 2 bleeps for his goat claim.
Messi is the B.O.A.T and god of football
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Beverlyjean(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:

Without Eder's goal, Ronaldo is just a meme!!

Without aguero and martinez...Messi will b in mamas hands in barca grin
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jokerman:

What about Messi goal for Argentina.... cheesy

What about Messi's assists??

He is not a mere goal scorer!!!

World cup: 5 goals
Copa America: 9 goals

Nothing like UNL or should I add Olympic goals?? Lolz

But his assists stat will knock Mr Cristiano off..

14 goals in 13 years tho..
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Blabbermouth: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
OVA200:
It's not about game changer it about big game player and we both know Ronaldo is a better big game player. If you change game against Espanol and one score in champions league final which one is greater?
Xavi was a midfield enforcer but KDB is a better chance creator and assist provider it is evident with the number of assist he had 4 season back it's more than Xavi's career assist (I stand to be corrected) and that's what you ask.
messi did a lot of big games till it became normal thing to us.
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Beverlyjean(f): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bomboiy:

Majority of those goals were in the Euro qualifiers against teams like lativa,Faroe island and other yeye teams.

And do well to provide their match appearances too.

While Messi scores against Nigeria Bosnia Bolivia ,Qatar ,China Iran and peru
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Without aguero and martinez...Messi will b in mamas hands in barca grin
Aguero and Martinez goals are not the most important goals in Argentina history...

Eder's goal against France is greater than all 19 goals of Ronaldo scored in real tournaments (7 in WC, 9 in Euro, 3 in UNL) combined...

Eder's goal is the most important goal in Portugal national football history...

Wthout Eder's goal, Ronaldo is just a meme ("see me I'm injured. You guys should score now.. win this trophy for me"wink
Thank you Eder for his soft landing tongue

1 Like

Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
767 goals were official... They did not include friend ly games bro.
Check FIFA website.

767 officials. No training goals..
Re: Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs by Beverlyjean(f): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
fikiman7000:

Then they will be on 3 points while Argentina will be on 4 ...#mumu

U are the mumu... If Paraguay scored... Argentina wud hv finished on 3points while Paraguay wud hv finished on 4points ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) / Anthony Joshua Will Beat Fury Because He Is Physically Superior - David Haye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.