Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Michael Jackson's 'voice' Heard At Son's Graduation As Conspiracy Theorists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's 'voice' Heard At Son's Graduation As Conspiracy Theorists (491 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's 'voice' Heard At Son's Graduation As Conspiracy Theorists by micheal34(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Conspiracy theorists have been sent in a frenzy after a video clip appears to prove Michael Jackson is still alive.

In a short clip filmed at Prince's graduation ceremony at Loyola Marymount University a man's voice can be heard in the background.

The high-pitch tone has led some loyal fans to suggest that the voice in Michael's, despite being dead since 2009, when he died from a cardiac arrest.

In the footage Prince can be seen going to collect his diploma on stage back in May when a woman who is behind the camera can be heard saying "Right there on the left."

She points the lens at Prince before it quickly pans to the room and an unknown man's voice says something inaudible.

YouTube conspiracy channel BeLIEve is convinced that the voice is none other than Jackson himself.

The caption of the clip reads: "Michael Jackson is alive, you can hear Michael’s voice at his son’s graduation."

Other believers were quick to take to the comments in disbelief: “Whaaaat, I keep replaying it, wow."

Michael Jackson's son Prince GRADUATES from university as he makes family proud

Another said: "I think that’s MJ."

A third added: "This is proof he’s alive."

Others were not as convinced, saying it "didn't sound anything like MJ" and another agreed saying: "I don't hear MJ, sorry."

The King of Pop, 50, was killed by an overdose of powerful anesthetic Propofol, which had been administered by his personal doctor Conrad Murray.

Since his death Jacko has been plagued with child abuse allegations which his family have vehemently denied.
Re: Michael Jackson's 'voice' Heard At Son's Graduation As Conspiracy Theorists by iamapplord(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Been Single For A Long Time / The Biggest Money Mistake I Ever Made Was Money On My Wedding- Ubi Franklin / What COZA Pastor Must Do Fast -banky W's Wife Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.