Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi (39054 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by j1mmy: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Women always know how to reap where they didn't sow!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Irrelevant front page material..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Aderewah:
Greatest ororo that fries dwarf ewures

Ronaldo: VEGETABLE oil
Messi: GOAT!! !

The GOAT loves vegetable!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
yyha3314:

Look how she dey expose her body and she is someone wife to be

this white are something else
How is it ur business?? Or didn't u read where it is said that the same husband to be was d one dat actually shared the pictures....
Holier than angel Gabriel my a$$...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by NotFarFrom: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2019
iamMoshood:
Greatest Of All Time. For Portugal, for England, for Spain, for Italy.

Left leg o, right leg o, head o, prick join.

Abeg Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by NotFarFrom: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2019
ShitHead:
Wetin you want make them lock before? Horns?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Gabson001(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2019
TANID:
Ronaldo And Water You Be Shark ?
The Man Like Water So Much.
Ronaldo Like To Do That Thing Inside Water grin
Shey o wa alright?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Dutyman(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2019
And am still here grinding nothing out of stone.......this guy is living my dream life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Noah2gud(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Chukalemon(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Nice dude.i think ronaldo is better than Messi by far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by ramak69: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2019
All loved up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by optimusprime2(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019
majamajic:
time bomb waiting to explode, delaying the m
arriage she will will be the best .
Footballers don't rush into marriages like that due to legal implications especially for someone of Cristiano Ronaldos status...

One woman could clear that fortune he has amassed in one single divorce move.

Unless you are absolutely sure of the woman and you have secured your assets as well, otherwise... not yet.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by charlesm91(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019
Better blue sea unlike the ones we get here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by VCE45(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Tchinaidi:
pls is this MTN promo real cos I will like to give it a shot.Pls any nairalander should help me confirm

na scam!!!!!. I tried it, I didn't see d bonus talkless. and my recharge pin was useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2019
iamMoshood:
Greatest Of All Time. For Portugal, for England, for Spain, for Italy.

Left leg o, right leg o, head o, prick join.

Abeg Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi.
The guy is a monster.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by goodnewsbabe: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by hero01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
born2nyash:
Allahuakbar
don,t bomb here o, there are innocent children here o.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by iamMoshood(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss In Jacuzzi by Bukden16(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
ShitHead:
Wetin you want make them lock before? Horns?

Your sense ehn...

Bubu no go ever nearam .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022 / Odion Ighalo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife Sonia And Their Children / See Cristiano Ronaldo's Exclusive Collection Of Boots Worn During His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.