Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury (11138 Views)

Neymar Will Be Out For 4 Weeks Due To Left Hamstring Injury / Asisat Oshoala Has A Hamstring Injury. Is Doubtful Champions League Game. / Arsenal Star Set For A Prolonged Spell On The Sidelines With Hamstring Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Rajosh:
now we're missing.Tyrone Ebuehi. I wish he were fit enough to make the squad.
He should have brought in another left back do Aina can go back to his natural right back position.
Shehu injury has put us in a situation where our only available natural right back is our best option in the leftback position
Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by Leonbonapart(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Who is Abdullah grin grin
dude is perfectly good. He's lit, a star in the making. Representing Nigeria at the national level.

So who the hell are you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by lilfreezy: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Aystarz:

Decent player but very fragile. Chidozie Awaziem seems a capable replacement, looking at how comfortably he handled his position when he came on in the Burundi game.

Awaziem doesn't overlap. I'll rather have omerue there instead while ekong and balogun play cb
Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by Aystarz: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

Awaziem doesn't overlap. I'll rather have omerue there instead while ekong and balogun play cb

Well, Balogun isn't match-fit and Omeruo is there at CB simply because of that. Awaziem did very well for a player whose natural position is at CB. He'll do for me.
Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by lilfreezy: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Aystarz:

Well, Balogun isn't match-fit and Omeruo is there at CB simply because of that. Awaziem did very well for a player whose natural position is at CB. He'll do for me.
Or Aina should move to Rb while Collins plays Lb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by Noah2gud(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury by Rajosh(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mk12:

He should have brought in another left back do Aina can go back to his natural right back position.
Shehu injury has put us in a situation where our only available natural right back is our best option in the leftback position
exactly what I thought he would do. I thought he would bring in Jamilu Collins and move Aina to the right. I don't really trust Awaziem at right back. He doesn't support or add anything to the attack. Jamilu Collins is attack minded same with Aina.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rigobert Song Quits Cameroon National Team @34 / Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury / Rita Chikwelu Named Super Falcons Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.