Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair (22860 Views)

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair by wiseone28: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Eberex:
I was transferred to Akwa Ibom from Lagos on an official assignment. I spent 1year eventually in Ikot Ekpene.

The first day i resumed work, my colleague who i was to work with is a supervisor to some technicians, who are indigene of the state.

I noticed that whenever the technicians do something, either installing something or probably plumbing work, he is always saying "Una no get sense" "una no get sense"

I called him aside and asked "why are you always telling these guys, "say dem no get sense"? He told me that it was true, and that i should not worry, shebi i just come new. That i will find out myself.

True to his word, after a month i discovered he was saying the truth.

Most of these youths are very shallow minded. They are very fetish and at the same time they are the ones who attend church on sundays the most.

Any small thing they result to attack. No matter what the offence is, attacking is the solution.

Of course my laptop and blackberry were stolen in my rented apartment when i went to church on a sunday. I had suspects and even got them arrested, but the police werent ready to side a foreign body, so i losed the case.

Only few of them are enlightened, all thanks to foreign bodies amongst them, if not ehn, .....all those places that answers ikot this, ikot that ehn, forget story.

Rubbish, it's applicable to every Nigerian state

Can you tell us your state let's see if it's different?
Re: Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair by joepentwo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even Chop I Chop follow die grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair by aeonczar: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Wow Udeme is a unisex name o nawa oooo
Yes,it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair by booksrite(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Chop I Chop follow die

Re: Akwa Ibom: Two Dead, Three Injured In Clash Over Love Affair by ubcandid(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eberex:
I was transferred to Akwa Ibom from Lagos on an official assignment. I spent 1year eventually in Ikot Ekpene.

The first day i resumed work, my colleague who i was to work with is a supervisor to some technicians, who are indigene of the state.

I noticed that whenever the technicians do something, either installing something or probably plumbing work, he is always saying "Una no get sense" "una no get sense"

I called him aside and asked "why are you always telling these guys, "say dem no get sense"? He told me that it was true, and that i should not worry, shebi i just come new. That i will find out myself.

True to his word, after a month i discovered he was saying the truth.

Most of these youths are very shallow minded. They are very fetish and at the same time they are the ones who attend church on sundays the most.

Any small thing they result to attack. No matter what the offence is, attacking is the solution.

Of course my laptop and blackberry were stolen in my rented apartment when i went to church on a sunday. I had suspects and even got them arrested, but the police werent ready to side a foreign body, so i losed the case.

Only few of them are enlightened, all thanks to foreign bodies amongst them, if not ehn, .....all those places that answers ikot this, ikot that ehn, forget story.

This is definitely an IGBO/IBO man's line of reasoning on us, I am 75% sure. You can also state your state/town of origin on this public forum and let people who have travelled and interacted with your own youth evaluate them. I know when you got to ikot ekepne you saw men, younger than you and your colleague doing far ahead of you in life. If you and your colleague were as smart as you thought you were, you guys should be heading your own coys by now - with your condescending level of "sense". That alone tells of your work ethics, imagine a head correcting his subordinate with "una no get sense" to begin with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Shocking Pictures Of Slavery You Have Never Seen! (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.