Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Financial Crimes Report - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Financial Crimes Report (205 Views)

70% of Financial Crimes in Nigeria Linked to Banks – EFCC / 70 Percent Of Financial Crimes In Nigeria Connected To Banks - EFCC / EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Crimes Report by johnrash(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2019
I reported a case yesterday to Nigeria police at Ayeso police Station, Ilesa, Osun State. It is a fraud case and the culprit is one of the notorious criminal in the society based on my personal research. He defraud me of #80,000, five days ago that was when everything started, he introduced a land to me which i was interested to buy one and half plot from him, which is totally estimated to #142500.. He took me to the land with his fake surveyor and fake land agent in order to fraud me, I deposited 70,000 for the land... When i realised it is a fraud, i called him to know that i know he was trying to fraud me, then he confessed and started begging me not to expose him to public, i saved the voice call as an evidence to file against him but unfortunately the police are not acting so well on this case.
Re: Financial Crimes Report by PlayerMeji: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Take SARS over to him, they won't collect more than 10k even less than that.

You are doing this now not for you alone but for the sake of others.

Come back to thank nairaland.

Great week ahead!

(1) (Reply)

YAY!!! Opera News Shake & Win Campaign Is BACK! / West Africa Is Becoming The World's Piracy Hotspot / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.