Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) (37612 Views)

Wizkid Wins Soultrain Awards 2019. See Full List Of Winners. / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by IsraelSongz: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Heavenschild:
"Dr. Bobby Jones best gospel/inspirational award
Erica Campbell featuring Warryn Campbell, "All of My Life"

Fred Hammond, "Tell Me Where It Hurts"

Kirk Franklin, "Love Theory"

Snoop Dogg featuring Rance Allen, "Blessing Me Again" *WINNER

Tori Kelly featuring Kirk Franklin, "Never Alone"

Signs of End time " Snoop Dogg " winning best gospel / inspirational award.

When Christians won't vote. Almost all the categories there were by votes.
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by guru90: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Trendy247:
Where's Davido and wizkid?
Absent. They are not in class......

1 Like

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by guru90: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Burna Boy.... is killing it joor..... Especially to his new song Title *Anybody*

1 Like

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by PopeFlatino(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Serena is on default setting for that award,no blame BET, even the year she was off for child birth she still won it,,she go still win am next year until she retires..that's her own birth right,

But let's not cry foul about Bet Black racism or so..cardi b and Steph Curry no black but they still received awards amongst the pure blacks nominated in their various categories..

Bet remains one of d few best awards for me,they are 80% accurate in dishing out awards yearly, something the Grammy has failed to...in Naija na just that Sound City MvP awards has that credibility

1 Like

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by majamajic(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Can someone pls tell me how Mr Eazi made the list of Best International act nominees

I mean am not hating tho, but which of his song dem use nominate am

Miss You - Mr Eazi
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Aidejay(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol are you for real?
Do you mean she doesn't deserve it?
The same album that won a Grammy Award.
Yes! Another wonder
They gave that crappy compilation of wack music a Grammy
I've listened to the album so much and i finally got rid of it
It is not good music
Wacky
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by kessdivine4all: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Mk12:

We always cry racism but given any opportunity, we always seems to be worst racist than whites

Let me educate you : BET stands for black entertainment award. Is Osaka a black woman?
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Aidejay(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2019
kessdivine4all:

Let me educate you : BET stands for black entertainment award. Is Osaka a black woman?
Yes! Educate yourself
If she wasn't black Dem for no nominate her
Plus bet awards is to recognize black culture not just only black people
That's why rap music and R nd B are highlights

2 Likes

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Walehelt(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2019
IKON360:
I heard Tyler Perry's speech, would have fired up any Black man or woman

One negro, I would rather be an inspiration than to be an icon_ Tyler perry
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by majamajic(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Snoop won klit Franklin on gospel matters,
that's how God's judgment day will be like,
your pastor can be in hell , while you sit jeje in heaven
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Immacrutech(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2019
helinues:
Who is Nipsey Husstle?
His is an American Rapper and singer And also a philanthropist His even featured in DJ Khaled album father of ashad Title higher ft John legend He was shot dead in front of his Shop late April or so
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by martineverest(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Smh, Is Osaka black? Stop this kukuli talk early Monday grin
if she wasn't black why was she on the list?

Naomi is a black japanese woman.....she is an American too

3 Likes

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Immacrutech(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Serena is on default setting for that award,no blame BET, even the year she was off for child birth she still won it,,she go still win am next year until she retires..that's her own birth right,

But let's not cry foul about Bet Black racism or so..cardi b and Steph Curry no black but they still received awards amongst the pure blacks nominated in their various categories..

Bet remains one of d few best awards for me,they are 80% accurate in dishing out awards yearly, something the Grammy has failed to...in Naija na just that Sound City MvP awards has that credibility

Oga when talking of black is not just been pure black like Ngolo kante
It about or related to ancestral roots
Most of American successful hip hop artist trace thier root back to Africa including drake and cardi-B.

It might not just be Africa all tho but black Americans
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by IKON360(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Walehelt:

One negro, I would rather be an inspiration than to be an icon_ Tyler perry
The speech will trend for a long time
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by IKON360(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2019
danjumakolo:

Really
What's the message in there
Sorry I didn't get it but it was trending on Twitter

1 Like

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Angelfrost:
So, they gave a dead man "best rap artiste", interesting... Nicki Minaj getting shadowed by Cardi B for the 3rd time in a row.
grin I love this...mk Nicki rest small she too do sef..
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2019
kessdivine4all:

she is half black. the daughter of a Haitian father and a Japanese mother
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2019
martineverest:
if she wasn't black why was she on the list?

Naomi is a black japanese woman.....she is an American too
her father is a black man from Haiti
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by ernieboy(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

BET awards = Black Entertainment Television Awards
It's only for black people, to recognize, celebrate and hype their achievements. Is Naimi Osaka black? grin
Osaka is half black, her father is Haitian while her mother is Japanese.
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

BET awards = Black Entertainment Television Awards
It's only for black people, to recognize, celebrate and hype their achievements. Is Naimi Osaka black? grin
she is black . if she is not black then why the nomination? her father is a black man from Haiti
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Lordave: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2019
I will never read anything relating to BET awards again.

What kind of dumb persons vote on this award?

Khalid won nothing, Nasty C didn't even get a nomination?

J Cole?

Thunder scatter BET awards, rubbish something!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by martineverest(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Mk12:

her father is a black man from Haiti
I know that right
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Bestboy11513(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
So Nipsey really Had to Die to win an award

The smell, it's a pity. They now gave him award that was meant for J Cole that's the one even annoying me.
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by ogorwyne(f): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2019
martineverest:
they awarded Serena best sportswoman when Naomi Osaka was clearly a head??....Serena didn't win any major GrandSlam while Naomi won Australian and US open amd was names laureus sportswoman of the year

African americans are hypocrites

to all the Dumbos quoting me... NAOMI OSAKA Is BLACK Japanese-American whose father is HAITIAN
I was even surprised myself.
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by martineverest(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2019
ogorwyne:

I was even surprised myself.
they won't complain about this....if it was white people that made such blunder, the lousy african Americans won't allow the world to rest

1 Like

Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2019
3RNEST:

grin I love this...mk Nicki rest small she too do sef..

As in... I kinda pity her sha... To have your shine snatched from you at the point when she thought she would dominate for decades. grin
Re: BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2019
martineverest:
they won't complain about this....if it was white people that made such blunder, the lousy african Americans won't allow the world to rest

The blunder is beyond me... How about them bypassing Mahershala Ali to give Best actor award to Michael B. Jordan? On what bloody grounds? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE / 10 Legendary Musicians Who Never Learned How To Read Music / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.