Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars (554 Views)

Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by Naijautonews: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2019
EFCC has arrested 27 suspected Yahoo boys & girls in Osun and recovered 8 expensive cars. They also released their names. Come and check the names to see if you know any of them!

The Ibadan zone operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have fished out 27 suspected Yahoo boys and girls in the city of Oshogbo, Osun state.

1. Announcement on the arrest by EFCC

In a statement written by the EFCC spokesperson, Tony Orilade, the Ibadan agents began monitoring the activities of the Yahoo boys closely on their different locations across the city, based on some intelligence reports gathered.

It said,

"The intelligence was found to be substantially credible, leading to the sting operation."

The statement added,

Eight exotic cars including two Lexus and six Toyota brands, as well as many costly phones and laptops, were among the items recovered in the course of the operation.

The suspects, who variously claimed to be graduates, students, computer engineers and businessmen, are currently undergoing interrogation to ascertain their level of involvement in the alleged act.

They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded

A collection of 8 exotic cars has been recovered

2. Names of Yahoo boys & girls arrested in Osun

As brought to you by Naijauto, the names of the suspects arrested are:

Adeleke Peter
Aduroja Temitope
Adesina Adewale
Babalola Abiodun
Adebowale Fadairo
Abdulazeez Razak
Osanyintoba Femi
Akinseye Samuel
Abdulazeez Abdullahi
Osanyintoba Dare
Ibosiola Olamilekan
Austin Onyekachukwu
Ayoola Lekan
Oluwaseun Adesina
Osanyintoba Pelumi
Samuel Emmanuel
Saheed Adebola
Solomon Matthew
Ayo Bello
Abdullahi Owopade
Olalekan Oladele
Quadri Olatunji
Fatolu Temitope
Ibrahim Alao
Oyelude Opeyemi
Olatunbosun Kolawole
Tunde Bello

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/yahoo-boys-girls-in-osun-4145

Re: 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by KristaPretty(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2019
All these yoruba people ehn!
Las las na shiit them chop just to buy benz!

I cover my pant with the blood of Biafra grin grin grin grin
Re: 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by Jones4190(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registration online and he mistakenly put my number on what he was registering, that my number is similar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which I actually saw as 6310.
He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration. I told him to call me with the number he claimed was similar to mine so that I could verify his claim, he told me he didn't have credit in that line.
I got online to find out more, only to discover he was actually trying to reset my bank online/yahoomail password and that he is a fraudster, an account hacker and also a 419er. If I had given him the code which was sent to my phone, he would have used it to reset my bank online/mobile app account.
Please let us be careful and vigilant. Fraudsters are devising new ways every day.
This is a new way of defrauding people...
Share to prevent others from being defrauded.

_I care............pls beware_sent as received.

PLS FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO OTHER GROUPS AND PRIVATE CHART UR FRIENDS SO THAT THEY WILL BE INFORMED AS I HAVE INFORMED U ALL. Send as received

2 Likes

Re: 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by Harrymig1(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2019
This is really sad
Re: 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by Goodbet: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2019
See below
Re: 27 Yahoo Boys & Girls In Osun Arrested Along With 8 Expensive Cars by Freestainworld(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2019
from the names , we now know that Yahoo is a general thing in this country, i don't want to hear some useless fool coming here to call out a particular ethnicity. we all have sinned.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scam +260977004565 / Lekki Residents Petition IG As AMCON Storm Victory Park Estate With Thugs / Christ Embassy Pastor Sets Church On Fire During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.