Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,164 members, 7,867,383 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Hearken To The Voice Of Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hearken To The Voice Of Wisdom (179 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearken To The Voice Of Wisdom by kpakpandoN(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2019
“But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.”
1st Corinthians 1:24
This verse reveals that the wisdom of God is not a thing but a personality; hence He speaks, calls, warns and counsels. Jesus Christ is the Wisdom of God, and He is speaking to you directly in Proverbs 1:20-29. The wise will listen to what He has to say and build their lives on the sure foundation of principles that He teaches. In Luke 6:47-48, He says:
“Whosoever cometh to me, and hearth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.”
Because of His great love and compassion for all of mankind, He pleads with us to listen to His counsel and asks why we would choose foolishness instead of the wisdom He offers. He wonders why men hate knowledge, which saves us from temporal and eternal calamity when we correctly apply it to our lives. The Wisdom of God even assures us in Proverbs 1:33 that whosoever hearkens to Him and does His bidding will live in safety, free from all evils. If I were you, I would listen to what He has to say, act on His warnings and walk in the counsel that He gives.

Beloved, the Wisdom of God calls to you today from Matthew 11:28-30, saying:
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Have you responded positively to this call? You may not know it but answering this call is the best decision you can make in life. In this call lies salvation, prosperity, rest of mind and total freedom from all forms of stress. The burden of sin is unbearable! It is therefore a wise thing to respond to the call of the one who can remove this burden from us. Answering the call of Jesus unto salvation is the beginning of wisdom. Proverbs 1:31-32 declares the calamity that will befall those who fail to answer His call. May that not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. Determine to hearken to the voice of God’s Wisdom from today onward.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Love Is Not Whatever You Want It To Be ~alex Duke / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Guardian Of Your Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.