Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic (40733 Views)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Osinbajo & Bakare, Ganduje & Ajimobi, Dangote & Abubakar: Trending March Wedding / Rita Dominic, Omoni, Ufuoma, Kate Henshaw Dazzle On Red Carpet For The Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Temple1288(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
400billionman:

Complaining won't better your life.

Focus on the good things in your life and good will increase

Thanks but I'd keep complaining.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by onwuakpachris(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
I just don't know why I just don't give a damn whenever I see this people...maybe cus I watch Aljazeera news every night and see millions of peoples especially children dieing and starving around d world in myanmar..syria..yemen..Africa..in naija of cus..last night it was d story of a boy of 10 in DR Congo who last saw his mum being chased by a man with a matchet held high ready to strike her down b4 he escaped their way thorned country to uganda...so whenever u give a damn about those few lucky pple up there also remember the unlucky millions I just talked about above....as for me I just dont give a damn as long as I av money 4 my dope..shalom

2 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Somatic(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mateen1000:
See as that woman squeeze Tony Elumelu’s hand
U go don know say na confirm Grade A Olosho

That's the mother of the groom whose Olosho landed in a circumstance that you get to drool over. Besides you, what has your mother's Olosho brought her?

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Otedola is worth $300 million while Elumelu is worth 700 million

**Tony Elumelu Foundation. As of November 11, 2015, he was ranked as one of Africa's richest 50 people with a net worth of $700 Million, according to Forbes.Jan 8, 2019

** ,Femi Otedola Net worth: US$300 million (2019)
Children: 4, including Florence "DJ Cuppy" Otedola
Born: 4 November 1962 (age 56); Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Wikipedia › wiki › Femi_Otedola
Femi Otedola - Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by EtovalRealEst: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
With love from Paris....wishing you both a Happy Married life.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
why mike adenuga no dey ever like attend this kind stuff?
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by castrokins(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Emeka Without The Green Cap Is Definitely Not Ihedioha.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Gerrard59(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
SoNature:
The stinking-rich Nigerian business moguls go beyond tribal divides to build bridges and get richer while the urchins on Nairaland wallow in abject poverty because of tribalism.

Exactly!

Money doesn't know ethnicity. Forget about those stricken individuals on this forum.

onwuakpachris:
I just don't know why I just don't give a damn whenever I see this people...maybe cus I watch Aljazeera news every night and see millions of peoples especially children dieing and starving around d world in myanmar..syria..yemen..Africa..in naija of cus..last night it was d story of a boy of 10 in DR Congo who last saw his mum being chased by a man with a matchet held high ready to strike her down b4 he escaped their way thorned country to uganda...so whenever u give a damn about those few lucky pple up there also remember the unlucky millions I just talked about above....as for me I just dont give a damn as long as I av money 4 my dope..shalom

Truth is: there will always be poor people across all societies. The onus is on providing equal opportunities to everyone and let them utilise them however they desire. On the other hand, there's little these individuals can do to mitigate against the problem. As much as philanthropy is good, it's simple hinged on choice and Dangote, Elumelu and others are already philanthropists. Or do you imply that they should not hobnob and enjoy their money just because there are poor people or war exists on the continent? shocked

If you desire to help disadvantaged people across the continent, I will recommend you do your part to solve the problem as complaining doesn't solve a problem.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Myself2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmmmm

Pix number 4 though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by yabatown: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Myself2:
Hmmmmm

Pix number 4 though

Pix number 3 looks frightening.
The lady in the blonde wig grasping Tony elumelu hand looks like a vampire about to eat her next victim.

Was anybody at home when she left the house looking like this?

What a mess!

3 Likes

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by suky1976: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
I know , I will do this for my daughter in big event and n billionaire arena one day
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
yabatown:

The lady in the blonde wig grasping Tony elumelu hand looks like a vampire about to eat her next victim.

What a mess!

grin
LOL @ about to eat her next victim

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Moletemike: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chrysz:
Billionaire will always attract billionaire... God make me one

Nigeria is only country where you can start off as a drug lord, open Car showroom with drug money and then launder your image to be tagged’billionaire’. That’s the case here. Even tho the same Globe motors is neck deep in loans. Dis Naija sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by onwuakpachris(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gerrard59:

Exactly!

Money doesn't know ethnicity. Forget about those stricken individuals on this forum.

Truth is: there will always be poor people across all societies. The onus is on providing equal opportunities to everyone and let them utilise them however they desire. On the other hand, there's little these individuals can do to mitigate against the problem. As much as philanthropy is good, it's simple hinged on choice and Dangote, Elumelu and others are already philanthropists. Or do you imply that they should not hobnob and enjoy their money just because there are poor people or war exists on the continent? shocked

If you desire to help disadvantaged people across the continent, I will recommend you do your part to solve the problem as complaining doesn't solve a problem.
we saying the same thing man...there's always gonna b the rich.. d poor and d middle like most of us here.. it's js a matter of birthright nd opportunities..like u said.. and that's why I don't give a flying Bleep about them...as long as I still have money 4 my dope... shalom
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Foxxybrown: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
yabatown:

What a mess!

The only thing missing is her broomstick. Chai, what a sight!

1 Like

Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Enaifogheomo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
God help us all
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by ifecomata: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Imagine calibre of eminent people
Chai money must be made o
Level or illegal
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by ScotMisile: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
The Anumudus, the strong family from Imo State.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
This guy na my namesake o. see money speaking.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Zorbadezinc: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
ScotMisile:
The Anumudus, the strong family from Imo State.

Drug money.
Re: Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob Wedding: Dangote, Otedola, Ihedioha, Rita Dominic by Spadelicious: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
yabatown:

What a mess!

Nkiru Anumudu has really destroyed her face with plastic surgery. Botched for sure. She is looking like a ghost from a horror movie. Such a turnoff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jabulani Ngcobo Cashflow's Birthday Cake (Photos) / A High Society Wedding In Aba (1931), By Tayo Agunbiade / Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.