Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (79519 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
His preek go fit shift woman womb
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by delishpot: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
generationz:

You are very correct with what you said

But how does this relate to the story

Good point. You noticed I am very correct.

How it relates to this story?? He made us see his father's reasoning as it concerns dressing appropriately. The father did not hail his big pri¢k and let it pass. He encouraged him to dress humbly and modestly in a way that will glorify his God. That means his dad is a man of reasoning and humility. A husband and father material 1k yards.

Children of nowadays can not even pick any positive thing from wise words of their elders. I know many of you (maybe even the son in question) see this as a means to draw attention to his pri¢k size. Throwing away the most important lesson in the whole picture

Tell me, is the lesson you learnt from his story only bordered around how big the the boys pri¢k is ? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Nasige(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
A child will always be a child, even if his dad did not tell him, is he blind to see that his rod is obvious in the picture.
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by fresherdanU: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
How does it correlate with this story?

GOD HELP UR CHILDREN. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

delishpot:
Then chewing gum boys of today will be comparing marriages of the normal parents to modern day marriages where they believe that they can live perverted lives and have a happy wife who will accept their whoredom up and down.

When next you boys wonder how your mom managed to stay married..... its either cos your dad was disciplined and mature or he was a fvck boy who married a woman that stayed cos of her children or fear of what people will say.
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by luvyaself95(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Best Papa
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Born2Breed(f): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amakavula:
Twitter user Abdul shared his NYSC photos with his father, but something in the photos ticked him off.

Maybe it's the ladies or the freckles on the trousers, or the tight trousers The Dad had to tell his son to cover up and It's hilarious.

Follow me on Nairaland, and watch my notifications for new stuffs guys, thanks

The girl see am too...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by oyinda1599(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
stubbornman:
only allah gives long rod for lashing under aged children............ Allahu Akbar cheesy cheesy cheesy
U are not only a stubborn man, u are a very STUPIDman..... Oponuu, Elenu gbigbee
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by stubbornman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
oyinda1599:
U are not only a stubborn man, u are a very STUPIDman..... Oponuu, Elenu gbigbee

To hell with the thread.... how much do you sell the oil on your dp??
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by oyinda1599(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
stubbornman:

To hell with the thread.... how much do you sell the oil on your dp??
...5k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by stubbornman(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
oyinda1599:
...5k.

Thanks dear... i will get back to you very soon ...okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by oyinda1599(f): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
stubbornman:

when u ready u can send me a pm, Will give u my number then.
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Fantazy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol. This his rod na die!
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by subcbouy: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
delishpot:

How it relates to this story?? He made us see his father's reasoning as it concerns dressing appropriately. The father did not hail his big pri¢k and let it pass. He encouraged him to dress humbly and modestly in a way that will glorify his God. That means his dad is a man of reasoning and humility. A husband and father material 1k yards.

Children of nowadays can not even pick any positive thing from wise words of their elders. I know many of you (maybe even the son in question) see this as a means to draw attention to his pri¢k size. Throwing away the most important lesson in the whole picture

Tell me, is the lesson you learnt from his story only bordered around how big the the boys pri¢k is ? angry angry
You think like elders, not children around NL Tv
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by saintokwuluora(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
The gift part shows the Dad must be a very good ... who knows what women like in their man.
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by olamakinde(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
So na d long rod dey interest you @op

Talk true, we no go beat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Datingcomrade(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Weapon of mass destruction

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Brain08(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
So true dad!! This boy fit kill person pikin with him arsenal grin cry
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by charlesELIKIBA: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oh Allah babaraba be praised for this long cock that was elongated from excessive masturbation.

Oh allahu Akbar Arabs. grin
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by generationz(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
delishpot:

Now I get you

Daddy is decent - yes

Encourages good grooming - yes

But that one statement doesn't prove his wife is a happy woman na

Doesn't mean Daddy doesn't have one 19 year old unilag student rubbing his belly and slapping his head

Some parents hide their slutty side from their kids because they know it would change the lighting which these kids see them.

Doesnt mean desent daddy doesn't have a demon that mummy knows about and has chosen to overlook
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by MzTunechi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na your dad dey send you bitcoin wallet. Linus oshi
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amakavula:
Here is the picture of the Dad..
so which one of them do you want?the father or the son? As I no know why you carry their matter for head like wig
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Sabby1(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Lolzz That guy is a Sokoto corper, I have been seeing him in camp.
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by booksrite(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
So na d long rod dey interest you @opTalk true, we no go beat you

grin
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by booksrite(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2019
stubbornman:

wink
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by stubbornman(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2019
booksrite:
wink
Hey dear...how're you??
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by booksrite(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
stubbornman:

Hey dear...how're you??

I am fine sweethearts.
What about you?
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by stubbornman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
booksrite:

I am fine sweethearts.
What about you?

I'm cool .... em are you married?? can I send you a dm or let's chat on WhatsApp!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Inherited ROD.........
Re: Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' by booksrite(f): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
stubbornman:

I'm cool .... em are you married?? can I send you a dm or let's chat on WhatsApp!!

Sure. Download the app on my signature. We can chat right away. You sound cool cool moreover. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.