Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

How I Lost Two Of My Teeth To A Goat – Jackie Appiah Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Lost Two Of My Teeth To A Goat – Jackie Appiah Reveals (432 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Two Of My Teeth To A Goat – Jackie Appiah Reveals by KhapelloMedia(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Canadian-born Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah reveals how she lost two of her lower teeth to a goat.
https://dakingsman.com/2019/06/24/how-i-lost-two-of-my-teeth-to-a-goat-jackie-appiah-reveals/

Re: How I Lost Two Of My Teeth To A Goat – Jackie Appiah Reveals by ajebuter(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2019
You take dem do contribution ni?

Ayam not understand oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And His Mum Captured Doing The Zanku Legwork As He Celebrates His BET / COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours / Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys A New Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.