Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hollywood Celebrities Who Used To Be Strippers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Celebrities Who Used To Be Strippers (719 Views)

Top Hollywood Celebrities Of Igbo Origin (updated) / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Benson Idonije, Burna Boy’s Grandfather Who Used To Manage Fela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Celebrities Who Used To Be Strippers by kutz: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chris Pratt

In an interview with Buzzfeed in 2015, Chris explained that as much as he likes being naked, he isn't sure he was very good at the dancing part.
"I was always a very much naked person. I loved to always get naked. I was very free, so I thought, "I may as well get paid."'
And while he made $40 every time he stripped off for 'casual jobs', he couldn't land a gig in a real club. "I did go one time and audition on a stage for a club, but I don't think I got the job. I don't think I'm a very good dancer."

Lady Gaga

"I made more money stripping than waitressing," she explained during an interview with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live. "I didn't show too much — I was a burlesque dancer. Because my family's European, for me it wasn't that weird and I didn't do anything super seedy — although my dad didn't think so."

Brad Pitt

Brad was part of a group called the 'Dancing Bares' during his uni days, and his former 'frat brothers' (friends, basically) once told InTouch Weekly some hilarious stories about his stripping.
"When a girl from one of our sister sororities turned 21, the Bares would put her in a chair and come out butt-naked with pillowcases on their heads and do a choreographed dance for her", Brad's uni friend Thomas Whelihan said. "The girls would be laughing so hard. It was great!"
Another guy Harry Lunt added: "Once, during Spring Fling, Brad tanned the letters of the sorority house we were grouped with on his butt. He mooned the whole crowd. Everyone thought it was hysterical."

https://www.nahgist.com/2019/06/hollywood-celebrities-who-used-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Toni Braxton In Lagos Nigeria In Honour Of Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthda / “nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.