Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

#BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi (712 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi by Victni: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Mercy was seen telling the housemates how seyi cant send her out of the house. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy also said no juju will send her out of the house as she plans on not talking to seyi till the end of the show.

Seyi was sleeping while the conversation was going on among the housemate.

GISTVIC recalls, BBNaija housemate, Seyi Awolowo, on Monday blasted Mercy, that no one in her generation has achieved anything close to what his family has achieved.

She said:
"I want to see that power, i want to see that juju that will send me out of this place. I will not talk to him if he doesn't come to me. Me and him will be like this till the end of this show. I want to see that juju, where they are picking it. The juju might have work for thelma but not for me.

WAS SEYI WRONG??

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-juju-that-worked-for-thelma.html

1 Share

Re: #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi by Victni: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi by Davash222(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2019
This BBN can bring unnecessary insults.

If not for abortion and BBN, wetin for bring a medical doctor and an olosho together
Re: #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi by uzedo1(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Oya, those watching BBN what's your take on this matter
Re: #BBN: "Juju That Worked For Thelma Will Not Work For Me"- Mercy Talks About Seyi by Jaysolu(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
uzedo1:
Oya, those watching BBN what's your take on this matter
I was just waiting for this seyi to show his true colours

He found the right person, mercy who obviously didn't cone from a good home

Seyi is proud and has been hiding it since but we all know its hard to be fake

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Discloses His True Intention For Khafi, Venita / 2face Surprise His Wife & Kids As Travel With Them ( Pics,vid) / Bnaija 2019: Ike Reveals The Real Reason He Saved Omashola, Put Up Cindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.