Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Summer Rose (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Summer Rose (part 2) (346 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summer Rose (part 2) by Sezioha(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Daniel Efe was driving home at a snail’s pace, battling with the striking rain that slammed against the windshield of his car. A call came into his phone, it was from Mr. Kunle, his private investigator. He slid his hand into pocket and took out the phone.

“Hello?”

“It’s me, Kunle. If you really want answers to your questions, then I suggest you go home now without delay.”

The caller immediately hung up before Daniel could utter another word. He stepped on the gas at once; the night seemed darker than usual and his headlights could barely illuminate the desolated roads. Suddenly, a figure darted in front of his car like a flash, he slammed on the brakes and halted at the edge of a pavement. He clung on to the steering wheel and his heart began pounding. When his pulse slowed, he opened the car door and rushed towards the figure he had knocked down.

“I’m really very sorry for my reckless driving. My name is Daniel, please let me take you to a nearby hospital.”

She struggled to stand amidst winces. “I don’t need your help!”

She clutched at her purse and limped into the dark streets. He wasn’t able to see her face in the dark. His conscience nagged him as drove off.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/24/summer-rose-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

... / Creative And Experienced Romance/fiction Writers Needed. / Where Do Broken Dreams Go; Adjectives Of Life, Metaphors Of Sorrow, Fair Livi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.