Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu (28264 Views)

The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 / LASTMA Officials Break 'One Way' Lagos Traffic Law (Photo) / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by cartez224: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol... Just the typical day in Lagos...It's no longer a strange thing to Lagoshians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by iamso9ce(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
the officials gave them the chance due to the tips they collect from them..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
thesicilian:
95% of Nigerian drivers on the road have a mental disorder.

You meant to say Lagos drivers abi undecided
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by iamezekwesiri: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
kerzhim:
Ahhh! This one motor do go.

Ignorance is a disease. Had it bn he knows the implications of driving one way.

Iffa hear say bus don go.....

I boarded one the other day, he took one way from Stadium to costain. He ran into lastma official at Iponri which doubled as their zonal office, guess the bus was arrested and driven to their office . We were asked to alight and find alternative which is norm, but the same officials shouting this bus has been confiscated ended up releasing it to d driver at a fee of #4,000 Jan le jale.....
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by Baroba(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
thesicilian:
95% of Nigerian drivers on the road have a mental disorder.

Close but I will say 99.9%..
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by subcbouy: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

95 or 99?

Who are those that constitute the 5%, Police, Military, Public Transport, or affluent personalities.

Your data is false! It should be around 99. something
okay, that 1% is for my family. So where you get DAT data from?
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by Benekruku(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
subcbouy:
okay, that 1% is for my family. So where you get DAT data from?

Forget, No body normal for this country.

You wey dey violate traffic rules on daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by subcbouy: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Forget, No body normal for this country.

You wey dey violate traffic rules on daily basis.
Presumption ! you know me ni?
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by Benekruku(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
subcbouy:
Presumption ! you know me ni?

Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by subcbouy: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you not a Nigerian?
Not all Nigerians dey mad naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by Benekruku(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
subcbouy:
Not all Nigerians dey mad naw

Very true, but they "ALL" fall under the age of 10.
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by subcbouy: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Very true, but they "ALL" fall under the age of 10.
age 10 dey drive for Nigeria? nawaoo
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by kerzhim(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

Iffa hear say bus don go.....

I boarded one the other day, he took one way from Stadium to costain. He ran into lastma official at Iponri which doubled as their zonal office, guess the bus was arrested and driven to their office . We were asked to alight and find alternative which is norm, but the same officials shouting this bus has been confiscated ended up releasing it to d driver at a fee of #4,000 Jan le jale.....
grin Na Naija we dey sha...
Re: Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu by psalmylee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
IKORODU.the land of skull miners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Edo, Kills Many (Photos) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / Lagos To Test-Run Blue Line Rail December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.