Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers (32229 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by islandmoon: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ademola Adebayo lead his boys to dislodge Rivers state kidnappers and rescued 6 victims in a commando style, I think they said Yorubas are cowards..
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by AnanseK(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
After four to five years of sleepless night just 4 u to end up in kidnappers' net .
This country we are in serious troubIe

Just imagine. And they changed their postings from Oyo, ondo, Abuja, Niger, Kebbi , Plateau etc to Rivers
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Badonasty(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

The Rivers State Police Command have rescued four members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and two other persons from kidnappers.

Onyema Esther Ogechi, Nnaji Chioma, Ogeh Florence, Akinduro Abel, Franklin Ayama and Akinpelu Solomon, were abducted last week in a commercial bus travelling from Lagos to Port Harcourt along Emohua axis of the East-West Road.

It was reported last Wednesday, that the four NYSC corps members were abducted on their way to the NYSC orientation camp in Nonwa-Gbam, Tai local government area of Rivers State for the 2019 Batch B Stream 1 orientation exercise.

Confirming the report, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Nnamdi Omoni, said the command deployed its operatives to Rumuji in a sting operation led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Ademola Adebayo to a forest at Evekwu in Emohua Local Government Area where the four corps members and two other victims were rescued.

“They were rescued unhurt and have been debriefed. Their Families have been contacted for necessary hand over.

“They are, Onyema Easter Ogechi, Nnaji Chioma, Ogeh Florence, Akinduro Abel, Franklin Ayama and Akinpelu Solomon,” he said.

He added that the Commissioner of Police (CP), Usman A. Belel, has ordered security beef up on the East/West, to stem kidnapping and facilitate the arrest of perpetrators.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/four-kidnapped-nysc-corps-members-on-way-to-camp-rescued/

I can bet my two balls that ransom was paid
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by athorello(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rivers guys just dull anyhow... Ibo, Delta and Edo guys are leading them in yahoo yahoo in pitakwa. Their own is just to kidnap and do one chance. And police everywhere... They only know how to collect money from drivers. If not why is there high spate of banditry in East-West Road especially Emuoha axis? Meanwhile police checkpoints along the road are just an eye sight from one another.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Magnifico2000: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
I remember when I was going to nysc camp in the east. My mother did dry fasting throughout the day.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Abeos(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is the second time in the space of few months such is happening. Same happened to a pal of mine while going to camp for 2018 batch C orientation September last year.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Magnifico2000: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why are they paraded like thieves?
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by subcbouy: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
These guys are known in their communities.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Dipsong: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
ralmix:
Lol that gbam part caught my attention grin like seriously is there a place called gbam lipsrsealed

Yea i served there it is called Nonwa , gbam is the name of the community in Tai local government so i used to call it tailand then , dem girls love corpers but if dem guyz catch u dem feat kill u ho , na ogoni land dem dey worry gan ho lol

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Ategberoson(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rivers one of the most scary state in south south
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Pavarottii(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
tesppidd:
Seriously this is not a joke anymore.

I know there's some insurgency in Borno, Zamfara and parts of the North,

But Rivers state has gotten really notorious with crime.

Always in the news for terrible reasons.

Haba!
Wetyn concern u and rivers? Is Abuja , kano and kaduna not worse off?
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Pavarottii(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnanseK:

Just imagine. And they changed their postings from Oyo, ondo, Abuja, Niger, Kebbi , Plateau etc to Rivers
All these other ones na state to serve?

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by bigboyobi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
What else can we say than thank God for their successful release from the abductors. In god we trust!

meanwhile check out my signature for a promising and juicy online business offer.

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by properties4sale: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kai!!! Them go don rape those girls tire!!! Chai!!!
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by JohnFrankling(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Margy:
All the young men below 40 years in this state take tramadol!
They youth of Rivers State are lazy and are all cultist..and all they got is A1 in is kidnapping.

I'm from Rivers State and I'm not a cultist, I don't take tramadol, I'm not lazy and I'm below 40

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Organs(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Whats annoying in all of this is the fact that the kidnappers may not have been arrested. I guess they are somewhere out there looking for fresh victims.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dem go don bleep dis girls tire
Dey need medical checkup
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Lanre0: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
A christian state. Oritsajafor + CAN of worms state
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Elobless: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thank God they are rescued alive. well done to d security personal that rescue them
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Yemi7up: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Margy:
They youth of Rivers State are lazy and are all cultist..and all they got is A1 in is kidnapping.

And they will be blaming others for their woes.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by otokx(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Margy:

This is so untrue and a bit of exaggeration.
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by adonis89(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
ralmix:
Lol that gbam part caught my attention grin like seriously is there a place called gbam lipsrsealed
those are Ogoni names & de sound funny. They have Gbe, Pue, Yege & Bwa Yege, kpor

Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Sniper101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Margy:

Have I mentioned to you before now that I detest it when .idiots talk out of ignorance??
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Margy: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sniper101:

Have I mentioned to you before now that I detest it when .idiots talk out of ignorance??

Empty skull!!
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin river State home of christain. Awon were
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by saintchuks9(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
I was kidnapped on Feb this year by that same axis...that road is dangerous
Re: Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers by booksrite(f): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2019
johnfrankling:
I'm from Rivers State and I'm not a cultist, I don't take tramadol, I'm not lazy and I'm below 40

cry

Official Nysc 2018 Batch A Timetable Released / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service / Two Corpers Die In Accident On Taraba-Benue Road (Graphic Photos)