Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? (384 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Did Sunday Adelaja Admit to Assaulting Several Women In This Phone Call?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqWTEScWcY

Those of you that have enough data should listen to this telephone conversation between a 'prophet' and Sunday Adelaja of God's Embassy in Ukraine and come to your own conclusion.
Re: Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? by KristaPretty(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
My data is for more important things angry

1 Like

Re: Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

My data is for more important things angry

But this thread was important enough for you to check out and respond to? undecided
Re: Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did Sunday Adelaja Admit to Assaulting Several Women In This Phone Call?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqWTEScWcY

Those of you that have enough data should listen to this telephone conversation between a 'prophet' and Sunday Adelaja of God's Embassy in Ukraine and come to your own conclusion.

This is what one concerned member of the body of Christ said when he heard it. Could he have misconstrued the conversation or is he sounding the alarm warning to the body of Christ?

23 June 2017 ยท
Listen to this phone call between Pastor Sunday Adelaja and a South African Pastor as he advices Sunday Adelaja on his sex with multiple women.
Last year, Pastor Sunday Adelaja, of The Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God, in Kiev, Ukraine, was accused of a sexual scandal involving about 30-40 women, married and single. But he denied it vehemently, and termed it as jealousy from his church members who desire to black mail him so as to take over his church. Yet this phone call exposes the fact that he did it. And he has been fired from being the church leader.

Following that, his Facebook page having almost 600,000 followers, was shut down.

By Evangelist Odubenu O Anumati

I pray that Nigeria will develop to the extent that internet broadband use will be easily available and affordable for everyone.
Re: Did Sunday Adelaja Admit To Sexually Assaulting Many Women In This Phone Call? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
This article throws more light on what transpired on the videoclip posted on the OP.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Also React To COZA Pastor / See Reactions, As Ex-muslim Christian And A Muslim Imam Exchange Books And Ideas / When Satan Ruled The Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.