Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (67126 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by maasoap(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Just like the other guy said, she’s jobless..Someone who’s got something meaningful to do will not have time for rubbish like that..

That's not rubbish but a strong encouragement
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by alobright17(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

What does she know about life?
As if people choose to be depressed?
Depression could be from lack of certain hormones or situational.

In fact, many things could be involved.

129 people commit suicide everyday in the US.
Yes every fucking freaking day.129 peeps.
With 28 years as average.

She thinks life is easy because she is there still riding the cock carousel.

So the lady shouldn't express herself again or what ? Who want to commit suicide should go ahead no be the lady sent them to do so.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Airhead

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by HomorBj(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
The #AnythingForTheGram crew
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by rayzar(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
and this isht made it o FP
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by delishpot: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Ryan03(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

I wrote you off and discounted your reply as baloney immediately you started citing biblical verses punctuated with Jesuses.

How would you advise an atheist or or hinduist?

I am no atheist. But I want you to learn something.
Will you shut that gutter you call a mouth and sit your small ass down? All these weak babies everywhere looking for excuse for their stupidity. Abeg go drink sniper make you die, minus one stupid, weak ass B!tch
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Ryan03(f): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
another brainless idiot,she thinks depression and suicide is something to make fun of.
You are the brainless idiot for not understanding such a simple message
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by DavidOluyale(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:
This is not joblessness, stupidity, attention seeking or whatever u people call it..

She is passing a strong message here, with the frustration in this country, a lot of people are depressed and are having the thought of taking their lives..

This right here can save someone, it can make a change of thoughts.

Believe me. sad

This is the only sensible comment I have read here so far.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by NOL2dworld(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
DavidOluyale:

This is the only sensible comment I have read here so far.

Thanks
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Annycj: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Enjoy yourself jare
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by frankoben(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
This one Na olosho na, Dem no get heart
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Problemkid1: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
she looks good tho
You and women grin
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Mrjo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

What does she know about life?
As if people choose to be depressed?
Depression could be from lack of certain hormones or situational.

In fact, many things could be involved.

129 people commit suicide everyday in the US.
Yes every fucking freaking day.129 peeps.
With 28 years as average.

She thinks life is easy because she is there still riding the cock carousel.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
madam please no vex she is just a kid that don't know anything, but you should be blamed for selling data to her grin
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Problemkid1:
You and women grin
Brother how I go do na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by deavicky(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
bantty10:
no be everything Dem dey carry play oo
no mind her before u know now she go mistakenly drink am
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Isoduwa(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
This one na issa goal girl

With Fanta you can have her as long as you have many fanta in the fridge �
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by toprealman: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
I see a local champion truly depressed.....stage 1
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by silverlord(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where is the "stunning " na... Mtchewww. Wasted my time and data
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by valiju: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Any sucide that occur with excuses is not depression and most people did not understand how bad depression is most of the time I feel bad when I have cash the most and not when am broke and I keep asking myself what is the Reason for been sad and hopless when I have all that I need .please don't joke with depression is more than what you think
Just that have learnt sucide is never an option
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by DrTonitee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Don't make a mockery of the dead.whatever may be led to their suicidal deaths...never judge them if you have not been there.wish you well with your fanta.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Owhofasapresh(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
People go wan do everything possible to trend.
Na wah oo
sad sad sad
Maybe she thinks this is funny.
If depression hit her now, her body go calm down, she nor know say depression Na BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by MicroSweet(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
The sugar in Fanta will still kill you slowly. How ever you do it, you are still committing suicide.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by uuzba(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
she looks good tho
Looks?
Beware of beautiful women. They can be incredibly stupid
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by MetaPhysical: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good idea! Thinking out of the box.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by stevups(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bbbwings:

Na here you go dey when
Fanta signs her for endorsement.
Nah true talk o.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Indomie001: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
From twitter to nairaland humm she actually got that attention she crave for.
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by chibaby1985(f): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by larryeffizy1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ifaaa change d fanta for u now, you'll know it's not ideal to joke with such thing...
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by TGMISKY(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is foolishness. How did it even make FP?
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by wisdomkid: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
bantty10:
no be everything Dem dey carry play oo

WHY?
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
uuzba:

Looks?
Beware of beautiful women. They can be incredibly stupid
lol,ok I hear you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.