Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Government Banned 10,000 Churches- God Will Take Control, Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Government Banned 10,000 Churches- God Will Take Control, Pastor Adeboye (436 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Banned 10,000 Churches- God Will Take Control, Pastor Adeboye by 9jadopestgist: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Adeboye, who was accompanied by His wife, Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye, at the invitation of RCCG in Uganda, spoke directly to the nation’s Bishops, Pastors, Apostles and other gospel ministers about maintaining God’s standard of the Church and embracing prayer.
The pastor challenged Christian leaders in Uganda not to work in isolation and to stop calling “what belongs to God your own.”
“When you begin to hear a minister say; my church, my ministry, my organisation, then know there is something wrong,” he said. “So my first appeal to all ministers is that from this moment on, you stop calling what belongs to God your own.”
Read more: https://www.9jadopest.com.ng/2019/06/government-banned-10000-churches-gods.html?m=1

Re: Government Banned 10,000 Churches- God Will Take Control, Pastor Adeboye by thesicilian: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
The churches belong to God but the tithes and offerings belong to the pastor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Masquerades Pursuing You? / Just In: Jesus Christ Visits A Church In South Africa (see Photos) / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 11th August, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.