Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (37572 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness / Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore3:
GistMore.com

President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Monday dissolved an 11-year-old marriage between one Jimoh Ibrahim and Barakat over unrepentant dirtiness and waywardness. Odunade held that the court was puting an end to the relationship between Jimoh and Barakat due to loss of love between the couple.

“The marriage between Jimoh and Barakat has ceased to be in the interest of peaceful coexistence. “Custody of the eight year-old child produced by the union is awarded to Barakat and Jimoh shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep in addition to being responsible for his education and other welfare of the child,” the arbitrator said.

Earlier, Jimoh, a businessman and a resident of Oja-Iba area in Ibadan, told the court that he could no longer cope with his wife’s dirtiness and adultery. “For 11 years now, I have waited over and over to see whether Barakat would have a change of mind in her bad attitude or not.

“Instead, Barakat’s dirtiness worsened such that I had no option than to be cleaning the house and washing our wears myself. “I also have to bathe our child and do every other necessary things in the house. “As if those are not enough, Barakat now move around with a gang of riffraff for the purpose of prostitution.

“My lord, she followed men to distant places like Ghana, thus abandoning her responsibilities at home,” he said. The petitioner also said that the respondent was highly disobedient and disrespectful.

“She is so disobedient and disrespectful not only to me, but also my relatives. “Barakat has no time to look after any child,” Jimoh said. The respondent did not oppose the divorce suit nor deny any of the allegations against her.

Barakat, who lived at Odo-Oba area of Ibadan, however, told the court that her husband’s intention to seek for divorce was not new. “Whenever there was any disagreement between Jimoh and I, he packs his property to his parents’ home. “In fact, I usually go and beg Jimoh in his parents’ home to return to our own apartment,” Barakat said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/11-year-old-marriage-dissolved-over-wifes-dirtiness-waywardness

If the wife is wayward, dirty and disobedient, is there any reason why the custody of the children is given to her?

Is the child care relied solely on the husband while they were together, who would care for the child now they are divorced?

That judge needs a bat to his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by tex73: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Forget all these tribal talk Nairaland. Me: wife yoruba, I'm ibo. She over clean in and out. When she won clean house nko? Na overdrive dey worry am sef.... cool

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Stupid reasons for dissolving a marriage
it is not stupid.. I personally hate dirtiness and wayward prostitute..
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by YorubaEmir: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
OJay360:
It's a default setting

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
bukatyne:

If the wife is wayward, dirty and disobedient, is there any reason why the custody of the children is given to her?

Is the child care relied solely on the husband while they were together, who would care for the child now they are divorced?

That judge needs a bat to his head.
to be sincere, I don't know the custody of the child should be awarded to the woman with such complains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
opeajileye1:
How was he able to cope for 11 years?
kai.. The man try
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by emelda86(f): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
I find it hard to see a Yoruba married woman faithful except the older ones why

Mana ndia di ezigbote dorty...

Afubem afube

Nmaha nalu ha nmiri na beha.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
I always wish I would see the faces of the people involved.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by cokerayodele9(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
live

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by OfficialAPCNig: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Not surprised. Only in the waste land.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I am sure you are not married. No further comment!
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am sure you are not married. No further comment.
hisexcellency34:
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by foster212: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chai. This one Toto go dey smell.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fourwinds:
to be sincere, I don't know the custody of the child should be awarded to the woman with such complains

I wonder.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by bizhop01: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
No man really like smelling pussy,
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by jadams: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Now, the ibo miscreants will not say no to tribalism nor will they complain that the level of tribalism on nairaland is high because the victims are Yorubas .
Anyway, i am sure an ibo will soon commit a crime and this same ibo miscreants that are masturbating and salivating over this matter will still be the one to say "No To Tribalism".
Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na them....
that's why their men always come after our girls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
jadams:
Now, the ibo miscreants will not say no to tribalism nor will they complain that the level of tribalism on nairaland is high because the victims are Yorubas .
Anyway, i am sure an ibo will soon commit a crime and this same ibo miscreants that are masturbating and salivating over this matter will still be the one to say "No To Tribalism".
Bunch of hypocrites.
you can go and die for all we care.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
tex73:
Forget all these tribal talk Nairaland. Me: wife yoruba, I'm ibo. She over clean in and out. When she won clean house nko? Na overdrive dey worry am sef.... cool
the way you spelt Igbo shows that your not one of us...
so everyone wants to claim Igbo, okwia?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by tex73: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Prosperchuks1344:

the way you spelt Igbo shows that your not one of us...
so everyone wants to claim Igbo, okwia?

Bro its up to u to decide. Ibo name, ibo language n from Delta state.....d beautifully smart once cool
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by sapeleboi(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yoruba
Nbote:
Signify if U somehow knew where she'll b from even before reading

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by atheistandproud(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Savage comments

NL is worse than Twitter

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by boomssey(f): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Whenever there was any disagreement between Jimoh and I, he packs his property to his parents’ home. “In fact, I usually go and beg Jimoh in his parents’ home to return to our own apartment,” Barakat said. Now this is something have never heard of, usually it's d woman that packs her stuffs and leave d house not d other way round.hmmmn

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Prosperchuks1344(m): 1:46am On Jun 25, 2019
tex73:

Bro its up to u to decide. Ibo name, ibo language n from Delta state.....d beautifully smart once cool
Nwokem it's Igbo not ibo stop receiving your self biko.
If you can't type it the right way you keep mute.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by AfonjaConehead: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2019
na dem... dem no dey wash pant for 1 week grin
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2019
The love went south.
They tried, though: eleven years is not easy.
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by OCHOdee(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Nbote:
Signify if U somehow knew where she'll b from even before reading

Why so eeevvviilllllll grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nbote(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2019
OCHOdee:

Why so eeevvviilllllll grin grin grin grin

I no talk anything oooo grin grin.. Fine geh awayu
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by GindoX(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2019
opeajileye1:
How was he able to cope for 11 years?

He has been obeying the law "for better for worse" then get tired of recent grin
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by OYEKUDE: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
dirtiness ke!
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lightening:

When I heard dirtiness, I knew the culprit must be woman from a particular tribe. They are all time gold medalists in poor hygiene.
Forget all this tribe shit it doesn't matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.