Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness (37569 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness / Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by GistMore3: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore.com

President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Monday dissolved an 11-year-old marriage between one Jimoh Ibrahim and Barakat over unrepentant dirtiness and waywardness. Odunade held that the court was puting an end to the relationship between Jimoh and Barakat due to loss of love between the couple.

“The marriage between Jimoh and Barakat has ceased to be in the interest of peaceful coexistence. “Custody of the eight year-old child produced by the union is awarded to Barakat and Jimoh shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep in addition to being responsible for his education and other welfare of the child,” the arbitrator said.

Earlier, Jimoh, a businessman and a resident of Oja-Iba area in Ibadan, told the court that he could no longer cope with his wife’s dirtiness and adultery. “For 11 years now, I have waited over and over to see whether Barakat would have a change of mind in her bad attitude or not.

“Instead, Barakat’s dirtiness worsened such that I had no option than to be cleaning the house and washing our wears myself. “I also have to bathe our child and do every other necessary things in the house. “As if those are not enough, Barakat now move around with a gang of riffraff for the purpose of prostitution.

“My lord, she followed men to distant places like Ghana, thus abandoning her responsibilities at home,” he said. The petitioner also said that the respondent was highly disobedient and disrespectful.

“She is so disobedient and disrespectful not only to me, but also my relatives. “Barakat has no time to look after any child,” Jimoh said. The respondent did not oppose the divorce suit nor deny any of the allegations against her.

Barakat, who lived at Odo-Oba area of Ibadan, however, told the court that her husband’s intention to seek for divorce was not new. “Whenever there was any disagreement between Jimoh and I, he packs his property to his parents’ home. “In fact, I usually go and beg Jimoh in his parents’ home to return to our own apartment,” Barakat said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/11-year-old-marriage-dissolved-over-wifes-dirtiness-waywardness

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by princechurchill(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
I'm happy the man endured for 11years waiting for her to change her ways

She's a pig and a pig will always be a pig

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nbote(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Signify if U somehow knew where she'll b from even before reading

285 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
He should have known what he was getting in to judging by the name.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by BuikeNwaosu: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nbote:
Signify if U somehow knew where she'll b from even before reading
grin

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
angry
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Lincoln275(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hm
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by ricon: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
When you're in court for divorce, you find anything negative about your partner to win the case.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by hisexcellency34: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stupid reasons for dissolving a marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Jcole1985(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
theSISSYlian:
He should have known what he was getting in to judging by the name.

HAHAHAHA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by ulysses: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
I hate dirty WOMEN & MEN.... Yuuck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by GrowYourSales(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
When love is gone, faults abound

If you're a hair lover check out this hair collections on my signature

7 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Blitz888(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Ewedegubbler: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
we know where she go come from

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by NOL2dworld(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Afonja woman grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Blitz888(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Christan38q:
Read below

This bet9ja scammers are here again...

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by nairalee(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Then why was she given custody of the Child?

A married woman that can abandon her child for prostitution in Ghana was awarded custody of same child? Now that she's now divorced guess whose prostitution just got intercontinental.

They said you're dirty and prostituting yourself accross the country's border. I was expecting you to defend yourself sensibly and all u can say is "whenever you quarrel he goes to his mother's house"

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Scandinavian02: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Clowns.

After 11 years
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Jay32: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Americanboy35: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
You sure say na the real reason for the dissolution of the marriage be that?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by deebrain(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Anyama..

It is so rare to find young ladies from the south west, clean nowadays and like seriously, what is happening?

But in this situation lies the mystery behind the power of Konji.

In the law of Konji, sex, even in sock away, is a fantasy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
If na for dirty, na dem get am.

So nothing to argue or dissolve any marriage.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by chiboyjohn: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Their women though

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Lightening: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore3:
GistMore.com

President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Monday dissolved an 11-year-old marriage between one Jimoh Ibrahim and Barakat over unrepentant dirtiness and waywardness. Odunade held that the court was puting an end to the relationship between Jimoh and Barakat due to loss of love between the couple.

“The marriage between Jimoh and Barakat has ceased to be in the interest of peaceful coexistence. “Custody of the eight year-old child produced by the union is awarded to Barakat and Jimoh shall pay a monthly allowance of N5,000 for the child’s upkeep in addition to being responsible for his education and other welfare of the child,” the arbitrator said.

Earlier, Jimoh, a businessman and a resident of Oja-Iba area in Ibadan, told the court that he could no longer cope with his wife’s dirtiness and adultery. “For 11 years now, I have waited over and over to see whether Barakat would have a change of mind in her bad attitude or not.

“Instead, Barakat’s dirtiness worsened such that I had no option than to be cleaning the house and washing our wears myself. “I also have to bathe our child and do every other necessary things in the house. “As if those are not enough, Barakat now move around with a gang of riffraff for the purpose of prostitution.

“My lord, she followed men to distant places like Ghana, thus abandoning her responsibilities at home,” he said. The petitioner also said that the respondent was highly disobedient and disrespectful.

“She is so disobedient and disrespectful not only to me, but also my relatives. “Barakat has no time to look after any child,” Jimoh said. The respondent did not oppose the divorce suit nor deny any of the allegations against her.

Barakat, who lived at Odo-Oba area of Ibadan, however, told the court that her husband’s intention to seek for divorce was not new. “Whenever there was any disagreement between Jimoh and I, he packs his property to his parents’ home. “In fact, I usually go and beg Jimoh in his parents’ home to return to our own apartment,” Barakat said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/11-year-old-marriage-dissolved-over-wifes-dirtiness-waywardness

When I heard dirtiness, I knew the culprit must be woman from a particular tribe. They are all time gold medalists in poor hygiene.

33 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness by Gadafii: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na Dem

So therefore I donate 4 baskets of pepper, 2 gallons of red oil cheesy

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / Life Is Like A Millionaire / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.