Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge (74468 Views)

Lionel Messi 'took Ruthless Action' With Garnacho After Cristiano Ronaldo Commen / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So / Revealed!! Secret Drug Messi Took During 3-1 Win Against Olympiacos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by preshlink(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Hnnnmnmmm
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by Truthsbitter: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Amanismone:
How can people hate messi? I just don't understand. He's nice, funny and play football just for fun.

He's loyal to the club that helped him when he was sick and poor and he even praised ronaldo as a great footballer.

So why do ronaldo fans insult him for no good reason?
Brother don't be a terrible hypocrite ..

I don't know which is more hate between the fans of messy and Ronaldo....it's not a one sided thing.
Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by Bahddo(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Kingbenn:
Like for MESSI, share for AGUERO
not today smiley
Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Jokerman:
Abeg revenge on the pitch like Higuain make Messi go house..... grin
thunder fire you, Higuain, and Aguero cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by bdsm: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
BigBelleControl:
These guys are always sleeping in the same room. Are they partnering gayishly?
is there any proof they always sleep in the same room? If we were friends i could enter ur room and snap u sleeping.
Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by oyinda1599(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
flowx:
[color=#990000][/color]. Ur colleagues ain't lucky to have u cus those guys (messi) are only having fun. ******If any prophet approach you that you're going to have someone like me as friend you better pray hard to make the prophetic word coming to manifestation. I'll advise you to locate Ikoyi prayer month for intensive fasting. That's if you want a better life o. My fortunate friends can attest to that... Anyway, I return all the glory to God.
The way u take things serious ehn... I feel more OK u returned all the glory to God cus u brag too much. Anyways u can pm me for ur beard products, that's if u have beard.
Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge by Alejobs: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane / Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.