Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny (726 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by ZWorld: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Details shortly..

Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by ZWorld: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
cry
Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by jimkramar: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmmmm. It was Ethiopia last week, now Naija
Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by nzeobi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
My cousin fled the army in 2016 and travelled to Malay, he came back this Easter and his story has changed.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
If soldiers protest about non payment of their allowee or that their superior is cheating them they will be courtmartial for mutiny.I wonder what kind of discipline is that.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
nzeobi:
My cousin fled the army in 2016 and travelled to Malay, he came back this Easter and his story has changed.
He should lay low,otherwise, he will be court martial for deserting the army if caught.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny by josielewa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
nzeobi:
YOUR COUSIN FLED......

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Presidency Steps Into COZA Rape Saga...he Was Never A Pastor! / Woman On The Run After Beaten School Girl To Pulp For Resisting Rape (photos) / My Ordeal With Kidnappers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.