Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Is The Fastest Way To Ship A Product To The Caribbean? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Fastest Way To Ship A Product To The Caribbean? (207 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Ship A Product To The Caribbean? by SadMemories(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
My friend's sister has a client who is based in the Caribbean. She ordered for some clothing materials and she's in dilemma as to how she can ship the package over there.

Cc. Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Looking For Job. Scooper Is The Solution. / Pls Which Online Biz Can I Start That Can Give At Least #1000 Or Above Daily / Instagram Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.