Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER (12636 Views)

See The Dog I Bought For 50K (pix) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Dreazy23(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
Ranger is looking good, hope he’s not always tied to that rail
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 26, 2020
No, his cage

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Spanishmilf(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
iamnen:
No, his cage
Bad boy how his ranger temperament
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by IamAnderson(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
iamnen:
Ranger May2020
nice, how's his temperament like? he came up well
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2020
His temperament is okay
He's doing well
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by ikechialex1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by suzzyboss(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2020
I have a half male Doberman/rott for sale...
1 year 6 months old very very aggressive...
But I can introduce you to the dog... Im in Lagos sha
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nathansmith: 3:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Heryormilekan bro, can I get that yo.gi ebuk through you? I don't have anything close to $ 45 to pay, and I seriously need it. Won't mind paying something.

Please help my life.
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Heryormilekan(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nathansmith:
Heryormilekan bro, can I get that yo.gi ebuk through you? I don't have anything close to $ 45 to pay, and I seriously need it. Won't mind paying something.

Please help my life.

Send me a dm
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nathansmith: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Heryormilekan:

Send me a dm
Sent my oga.
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Heryormilekan(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nathansmith:

Sent my oga.

Have replied
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by PAQ(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
iamnen:
No, his cage

Hi, where & how much did u get his cage?
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by emmanuel397: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
a dogo Argentino works but maybe a doberman cuz my neighbors doberman chased the hell out of me

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
PAQ:

Hi, where & how much did u get his cage?

From Lagos
About 100k
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ranger

Ready for Stud duties

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by PAQ(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamnen:

From Lagos
About 100k

Thanks
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Prince3(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Spanishmilf:
please can you tell me how you train your dog not to be scared please I got a boerboel like your own it still a puppy give me a tip please
I also needs the tips also.
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Prince3(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
PeraGSD:

You may read up on raw feeding plans and make your judgement. Its a viable healthy alternative.

Its a puppy and it must play. However remember that Caucs are a large breed so if this behavior is not nipped early the dog can knock you off or your kids later. One way to stop this is by disapproval. When we reward the jumps with rub downs they become more exited and so continue. So show disapproval by turning your back to the dog and saying no....starve the behavior of reward and attention. Then when it sits with eyes on you reward with a treat and rub down. It will now recognize this is acceptable behaviour.

On the nibbling pups who leave before 12...16 weeks to a new home might have lost the opportunity to learn an important lesson...it hurts. This behavior becomes controlled when they get nibbled by siblings and parent while growing up before going to a new home as they know it hurts. Again what do you do? Train to stop behavior by doing the treat trick whenever its next known behaviour is to nibble...say no but reward it when it stops and stays in sitting position with eyes on you to realise that's expected behaviour.

We hope this helps.

Quite educating. Love this piece
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by kufman123: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
IamAnderson:

okay if you have any issue with training him just ask me I'll reply wink
bro please my gsd is dump at 3 month plus, plays wit anybody that enters the compound and the most worrying part is the dog it very picky that why it very lean cos it hardly eat
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Lexusgs430: 4:16am On Apr 15, 2021
I relate with the story OP wrote......

My inlaws got broken into twice, within a 60 day period...

It was at this point I decided, dogs are required (at least to alert)...... So I got them 2 dogs (so they can entertain each other)....... grin

They are growing nicely.... This is shadow at 8 months.....

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Lexusgs430: 4:22am On Apr 15, 2021
And Betty at 3 months...... Our lépa shandy members of the family........ grin

Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by IamAnderson(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2021
kufman123:
bro please my gsd is dump at 3 month plus, plays wit anybody that enters the compound and the most worrying part is the dog it very picky that why it very lean cos it hardly eat
he's still too young to be a security dog, and how often do you deworm him?
also what do you feed him?
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by kufman123: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
IamAnderson:

i deworm him every month and feed indomie mix with can food and chicken intestine, also feed milk
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by kufman123: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
IamAnderson:

he doesn't like dry food and will even prefer garri and soup
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by IamAnderson(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
kufman123:
he doesn't like dry food and will even prefer garri and soup
try mixing what he likes with the dry food
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Prince3(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
iamnen:
Ranger

Ready for Stud duties

How is ur boy doing. Did you later add a female to it?
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Prince3:

How is ur boy doing. Did you later add a female to it?

no i haven't added a female to him
infact i actually want to sell him

i am spending a lot of time at work and there's nobody to take care of him. nobody to feed him. he's just locked in his cage for days.
poos in the cage for days. its not healthy for him
each week i spend at the office, the dog hardly ever eats, sometimes he eats only three times a week.
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
if i see someone to buy him, ill give out the cage too (obviously) for free
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by amizzy48(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
iamnen:
if i see someone to buy him, ill give out the cage too (obviously) for free
drop ur contact details let talk
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
amizzy48:
drop ur contact details let talk

Zero 9 zero 9 155 one zero 8 5
Re: I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER by Bighenzzy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DMX Arrested Again In Underground Pit Bull Dog Fighting Bust / Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* / Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.