Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man (559 Views)

JUST IN: A Serving Corps Member Takes Sniper In Enugu State / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man by weezyk(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
A corp member shared a photo she took with an insane man who looked tattered. The corp member said that the mad man begged him for money which she did but the man embrace her to the extent that passers-by began to laugh out loud.

The corp member who is identified as Jesam Ofem wrote:

This mad man made my day.
✌ ����

"I was going to the local govt for my final clearance and he beg me money so I gave him money he was so happy to the extend of embracing me, everybody laugh so hard he used the money to buy something nd still came back tanking me I was very happy".

"You can see the joy on his face this made me believe that something good will definitely workout for me in my passing out on Thursday"
See more pictures here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/06/corp-member-takes-photograph-with-mad.html?m=1

Re: Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man by thesicilian: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Which of them is the Corps member?

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man by mperoakeem(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
thesicilian:
savage.. not funny though
Re: Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man by Tolexander: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
thesicilian:
you could have asked if they swapped their kits
Re: Corp Member Takes Photograph With A Mad Man by meobizy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
I can only imagine the smell.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Only Using You [a Must Read For All Guys] / Oyo Corpers, Lets Meet Here / Incredible Story Of How I Went From Depending On My Man To Becoming A Lady Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.