Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Incredible Story Of How I Went From Depending On My Man To Becoming A Lady Boss - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Incredible Story Of How I Went From Depending On My Man To Becoming A Lady Boss (557 Views)

How Frank Earned $2000 In Less Than 4 Weeks Without Depending On NYSC Allowance. / How I Went From $0 Online To $1029 On A Simple Pay Per Sign-up CANADA Website / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Story Of How I Went From Depending On My Man To Becoming A Lady Boss by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
A few months ago,I had no money in my account,I was depending on the 10k allowance my boyfriend gave me every month

Mind you as a lady I had a lot on my to buy list from clothes and shoes to makeup and hair and skincare products,not to talk of all the junks and snacks I need and this is just like the tip of the iceberg when it comes to everything a woman needs

And I used to be one of those people who has almost a million items on their jumia,shein and Ali Baba wishlist,with almost 10 million screenshots of products and clothes on their phone(not really 10 million but you get the point)

I knew I couldn't afford any of those things at the moment but that didn't stop me from saving and reading the reviews

Now with the current situation of things in this country 10k a month wasn't nearly enough to keep body and soul together

So I decided to do something about my situation,I was tired of being entirely dependent on my boyfriend

The funny thing about life is when you conclude and decide in your mind that there is no solution to your problems,try as you may,you will never find a solution but when you say enough is enough and open your mind to solutions, solutions will be everywhere

And that's exactly what happened,once I made a decision to change my situation,I found a solution immediately

As usual I was doing my daily Social media routine,liking and commenting on pictures and post when I came across this video by toyin omtoso about affiliate marketing and that video changed my life

The video not only changed my life but it also changed my whole outlook on life

In the video I discovered how to use just my phone and my WhatsApp,to make as much as 100k or more a month

Initially I was really skeptical,we are Nigerians nah,we don't just jump into anything with both feet,you have to check well first

But I was sold halfway into the video,and I have to say that was the best decision I have ever made in my life till date

With the information I got from the video I was able to go from zero to 100k in just the first month,and I have to tell you I was flabbergasted

I went from saving things on shein, jumia and Ali Baba to actually buying them,I now have a skincare routine that actually includes a sunscreen and if you know how much a sunscreen costs and how important it is to add in your skincare routine,you will understand what I mean,I can also afford real hair and not the synthetic wigs I thought I would die using

And the best news is that now I actually have savings and I can now afford to buy my boyfriend birthday and anniversary gifts

Imagine that!!

As the cheerful giver I am��,I decided to share this video with people because I know so many people in this country are either in the same situation I was in or they are even in worse situations and are very close to giving up

I'm going to leave a link to the free video below and you may have to hurry because I don't think the video will be available for much longer but before I do,I need to give you a little piece of advice

In this life and especially in a country like this, you really need to be open minded,check something out first,Google it,do your research before you cancel it

Comment down below to get the free video and start your own journey today

1 Like

Re: Incredible Story Of How I Went From Depending On My Man To Becoming A Lady Boss by Cyril009(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
pls can I get the video

(1) (Reply)

Notice To All Passing Out Corpers / Nysc 2013 Batch B 'delta' / NYSC Plateau, batch C14 Going From UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.