Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Receive Money Through Paypal In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receive Money Through Paypal In Nigeria (241 Views)

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive Money Through Paypal In Nigeria by xavi50(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello my fellow nairalanders,
Today I have decided to come open and help out as many people as possible that are finding it difficult to receive money through PayPal. It is clear that our Nigeria PayPal account can only send and not receive and that's because Paypal does not offer their the business account option or features in the personal account we are only allowed to use.
And I know this is affecting so many people in Nigeria because almost every international businesses online today are mostly using PayPal as means of payment.
So I have a PayPal business account fully authenticated that can send and receive money. In fact you want I can even show you proof of my recent transactions on PayPal. I can help you to receive money on my PayPal account and also help you transfer or pay for anything you wish. Or if you have a business that needs a business PayPal account to be receiving payments then I get in touch with me and I will help you out base on negotiation.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible? / Dmhhgtyy / Attend A Live Seminar On E-commerce Business And Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.