Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (28834 Views)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / When Is 2016 Batch B Going To Pop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by BlackfireX: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2019
The lingering agony of any parents....

Burying there young ones.
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Mekanus(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Someone serving in Anambra is traveling to Edo to obtain a clearance form?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Rozay19(f): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
BCH we always miss you.....

Rest in Peace
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Too much bad news for one person... So sad!
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Rubbiish(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2019
mamajj17:
I really feel for her Parent, if only she has one sad sad sad
RIP dear
sad
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by bluefilm: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2019
spencekat:
RIP.

I told my younger brother not to travel as his POP is at hand.He wanted to travel on Wednesday last week to come back today being Monday.He listened to me.When you are about to be celebrated,you need to be very careful.

Even if it is a one-day celebration?

Of what use will it be if after celebrating the celebration, and your brother dies the next day?

Death is always around us.

There's nothing you can do to control or postpone it.

When the right time comes, if you brother likes make im stay beside Donald Trump, wetin go happen go still happen.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by bluefilm: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Mekanus:
Someone serving in Anambra is traveling to Edo to obtain a clearance form?

Clearance forms dey different different na. grin wink
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Olisakeys: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Rip dear embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
All this travelling to obtain forms....... In 2019, why can't they embrace technology?.........
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by BeijinDossier: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Such a beautiful girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by chechedgreat: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]nawa sure is life
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by David97: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2019
This girl was my course mate, a very good girl, she was not a ghost Corper o, she was actually travelling to okpella her home town for some of her marriage preparations which is next month, she studied chemistry /biochemisty
RIP

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Facile: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Rip
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by mgh2: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
freeze001:
She is from Edo and graduated from Auchi Poly. She probably needed to pick up something from her home or school...She was on her way to Edo state.
Cut the crap...she is a runs girl on her way to meet her client, but unfortunately she wasn’t so lucky.

I don’t have any iota of sympathy for Nigerians ladies because they are heartless and deceitful in all their actions. She and those like her deserve to die a million times and rot in hell for eternity. Spit
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by wintersnow(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
mgh2:

Cut the crap...she is a runs girl on her way to meet her client, but unfortunately she wasn’t so lucky.

I don’t have any iota of sympathy for Nigerians ladies because they are heartless and deceitful in all their actions. She and those like her deserve to die a million times and rot in hell for eternity. Spit

Don't be stupid
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Hollyharjii: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
So sad, she has gone to sheol, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by Edyice: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
What are you looking for in Edo state shocked

There's no way you can use clearance from Edo state in Anambra angry

Madam went to freshen up grin grin

It happens all the time

But this didn't go well

Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by kennydora: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
May her soul rests in peace...what a sad exit cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by fr3do(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
cry cry cry
she served in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Anambra
she was on her way back to Anambra from Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by booksrite(f): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
fr3do:
she served in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Anambrashe was on her way back to Anambra from Edo.

cool
Re: Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP by booksrite001: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2019
beijindossier:
Such a beautiful girl

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.