Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? (1102 Views)

Afcon 2021: Nigeria Squad Numbers Revealed / Is Victor Osimhen The New 'Yekini' Of Nigeria / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by TruthinAction: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please can anyone tell me what happens to the Golden boot hero of u 17 2015 world cup, Victor Osimhen? Such players should easily progress to the senior national team. I thought he is doing well in his current club.
Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by festacman(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
TruthinAction:
Please can anyone tell me what happens to the Golden boot hero of u 17 2015 world cup, Victor Osimhen? Such players should easily progress to the senior national team. I thought he is doing well in his current club.
Research Nigeria 2019 AFCON squad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by Kovuh: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
TruthinAction:
he is in the squad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by PurestBoy(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Kovuh:

he is in the squad

Your village squad
Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by Kovuh: 4:50am On Jun 25, 2019
PurestBoy:

Your village squad

A simple Google search of Nigeria's AFCON 2019 squad would have saved you from coming here to embarass yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. Victor Osimhen is part of the current squad and even played in the friendly against Zimbabwe.

It's obvious you've not been following the team, so just shut up your mouth.
Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by TruthinAction: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Stop displaying your ignorance in public. Victor Osimhen is part of the current squad and even played in the friendly against Zimbabwe.

It's obvious you've not been following the team, so just shut up your mouth.

Must you insult someone for asking a question? Did you quarrel with your wife or girlfriend before coming online? I asked because I am not aware. It is the duty of any knowledgeable person to inform me which can be done without raining insults.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Victor Osimhen Not In The Nigeria Squad? by TruthinAction: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kovuh:

he is in the squad

Ok thanks. Not like the one who insulted me.

(1) (Reply)

/ Referee Craig Pawson Dropped After Failing To Send Jorginho Off Against Arsenal / Manchester United Vs Manchester City 2-0 Highlights Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.